Windows 10: Error: "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps...

Discus and support Error: "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there! I recently purchased and installed Minecraft Dungeons on two of my Surface devices. When I try to open the game on one of the devices, I get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Heinz57Sriracha, May 18, 2020.

1. Error: "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps...

Hi there! I recently purchased and installed Minecraft Dungeons on two of my Surface devices. When I try to open the game on one of the devices, I get the following error: "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store." Note: If I try to open it on the other device, I just get a warning saying the game has not been released yet.

Because I'd like to be able to play the game on the first device when the game is released, I'd like to see if I can solve the problem of why I'm getting the error, "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store."

I have less than 10 devices linked to my Microsoft Account

Also, I've removed EVERY device from being linked to the Microsoft Store here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content

Any ideas on how I should proceed?

:)

Heinz57Sriracha, May 18, 2020
  2. ARC1020 Win User

Device Limit Reached For Installing Apps & Games

Anyone else received this email from 'Microsoft Devices Team' <maccount[@]microsoft.com>? I haven't followed any of the links and logged in, however the links look legit, it doesn't appear to be a phishing email.

I seem to remember someone saying recently that apps from the Windows Store can only be downloaded and installed on up to 10 devices per Microsoft Account with Windows Ten (it was 81 devices per a Microsoft Account for Windows Eight). But I'm nowhere near that? Sent in error?

Error: "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps... [​IMG]

ARC1020, May 18, 2020
  3. (Store) "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store."

I bought AOE 2 definitive edition, and whenever I try to launch it, it says "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store." I have unlinked all devices but my desktop from the store and my account, reinstalled,
    but nothing works, I also haven't downloaded it on 10 devices, probably no more than 2.

Asher Haun, May 18, 2020
  4. Roffe39 Win User

Error: "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps...

Device Limit Reached

Same here. Got mail from Microsoft Team Advice (?): "It looks like you've reached your device limit for installing apps and games from the Store on your Windows 10 device. If you want to install apps and games from the Store on another Windows 10 device,
    remove a device from the device list." Have only one device on my device list - the one I´m using (Lenovo laptop). Cannot install new app. What to do?

Roffe39, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Error: "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps...

1. Error: "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps... - Similar Threads - Error You’re limit

2. Someone know how to fix this? You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone know how to fix this? You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be...: when i downloaded a game, its always saying me this problem, i tried unlink my device i have only 1 device connected to microsoft account nothing worked, i tried update xbox app, microsoft store, and windows, same thing nothing happended, what should i do?...
  3. How to fix "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and...: when i try to launch minecraft launcher for the first time it says this even though i have 1 device my pc linked to my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-youre-at-the-limit-for-the-number-of/6448926a-7c1d-487f-bd74-95151494ef10
  4. How to fix "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and...: when i try to launch minecraft launcher for the first time it says this even though i have 1 device my pc linked to my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-youre-at-the-limit-for-the-number-of/6448926a-7c1d-487f-bd74-95151494ef10
  5. minecraft launcher You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft launcher You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...: it keeps giving me this error You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store.ive tried everything and nothing is working wsreset.exe isnt working ive toggled offline permissions someone please help can we just stick to the...
  6. minecraft launcher You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft launcher You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...: it keeps giving me this error You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store.ive tried everything and nothing is working wsreset.exe isnt working ive toggled offline permissions someone please help can we just stick to the...
  7. minecraft launcher You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the...: I've recently rebuild my PC. Installed Halo MCC from the xbox app but when I try and launch it I was prompted with "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store." I cleared out old devices/PCs. There are currently 4...
  9. You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the...: this is not fake i can send you proof if you need me too today i was getting on minecraft 1 to 10 device limit and the error popped up. any help?...
  10. (Store) "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    (Store) "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps...: I bought AOE 2 definitive edition, and whenever I try to launch it, it says "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store." I have unlinked all devices but my desktop from the store and my account, reinstalled, but nothing...