Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently changed the name of the administrator using run command netplwiz. Now everytime I try to do anything I get the message "No mapping between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KB3 Mom, Jan 12, 2019.

1. KB3 Mom Win User

Error

I recently changed the name of the administrator using run command netplwiz. Now everytime I try to do anything I get the message "No mapping between account names and Security Ids was done" When I go back in to look for the Administrator name under the netplwiz run command it doesn't show any user at all and won't let me add one.

:)

KB3 Mom, Jan 12, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error :D

4. Mussels Win User

Error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. Office programs fail with an Application error (0cx000005)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office programs fail with an Application error (0cx000005): None of my office applications will load. They all give the same error. I have run sfc /scannow and it shows no problems. I also get the Application error (0cx000005) at start with IAStorIconlaunch.exe. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  3. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen error: the stop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED What failed is AppleSSD.sys (Device: MacBook)[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/82a4d59e-83c4-4d70-b9a1-19b8414455df
  4. Windows 10 "send to mail recipient" error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 "send to mail recipient" error: I have Windows 10 home on PC and windows 10 pro on laptop for the last couple of months when I left click on "send to mail recipient" an error message says there's no email program associated to perform this.--ONLY on win 10 home, It works fine on pro version. -this is a...
  5. Windows 10 updates error is 0x8000fff and error is 0x8007007e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates error is 0x8000fff and error is 0x8007007e: Windows 10 updates 1709 and 1803 continue to fail. 1709 error is 0x8000fff and 1803 error is 0x8007007e. Have run the troubleshooter three times and nothing seems to work. I have it set up to do automatic updates but these continue to fail along with 2 Adobe Flash player...
  6. Error 0xc1900200

Error 0xc1900200: That is the error I get when I try to update Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0xc1900200/19dbada2-5bf1-420a-a34d-323a21f49691
  7. "Unexpected network error" on BitLocker operating system drive encryption installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Unexpected network error" on BitLocker operating system drive encryption installation: Hello there, I recently did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro on my desktop PC. After installing Windows, I wanted to enable BitLocker on all my hard drives. This worked on the "Fixed data drives" without any problem, but I can't seem to get it working on my OS drive....
  8. Error: 0x80070057 - Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: 0x80070057 - Windows Store: Hello every1! I tried to fight it for few days and I tried many different ways that I found on the internet and on microsoft answers - nothing helped me. I was desperate. Today I have installed a clean version of the windows again. At the beginning when the system was...
  9. Internal power error on boot from hibenation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal power error on boot from hibenation: Hello, I have a problem when I connected my laptop(MSI GP63 8RF) to monitor(AOC I2381FH) via HDMI cable. after I unplug cable and close the lid for hibernation, I open the lid for boot window and then this error occurs. It's happen every-time I connect to my monitor....
  10. Error upgrading to preview 18317 from 18290 with error 0xc0000005

Error upgrading to preview 18317 from 18290 with error 0xc0000005: Hi, I've tried to upgrade multiple times and always get this error. I have tried the "net stop/start such and such" CMD fix but that doesn't seem to fix it. It happens after I set to use an external storage drive for extra storage space if that is any help. I've looked...