Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\StratupCheck.vbs" What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error/e0c1abd6-cdac-45b3-bf33-e07938d8d76f Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sabinesaba, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Error

C:\WINDOWS\system32\StratupCheck.vbs"

What should I do?

:)

sabinesaba, Aug 19, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error :D

4. Mussels Win User

Error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  3. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  4. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restarted my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  5. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restartes my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  6. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restartes my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  7. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  8. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  9. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  10. Critical Process Died blue screen error

Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...