Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello Admin, I am using the HP Specter 360X with Windows 10. I am getting frequent error as shown in the above picture. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RGurav, Nov 18, 2019.

1. RGurav Win User

Error

Error 1cdef263-e5f5-40b3-8285-2d479a6a9cb4?upload=true.jpg

Hello Admin,

I am using the HP Specter 360X with Windows 10. I am getting frequent error as shown in the above picture.

Please help to fix it.

Thanks,

Ranjit

:)

RGurav, Nov 18, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error :D

4. Mussels Win User

Error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11: [IMG]This post will help you fix error code 0x80073D21 on your Windows 11/10 PC. This error is reported to occur while installing an Xbox Game Pass game via Microsoft Store. It can also occur with generic apps. When this occurs, you will get the following error message: This...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  6. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  7. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  8. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  9. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...
  10. SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM SERVICE ERROR: I need to use a program called LockBrowser with the camera of my computer, but every time it gets to using it, I get a blue screen saying that my device ran into a problem and had to restart. The stop code is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what fails is SPUVCbv x64.sys. This...