Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; First i had a windows 7 but i updated it using tool to windows 10 suddenly there was a disk checking and now when i start my system after entering the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ashish#EO, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Ashish#EO Win User

Error

First i had a windows 7 but i updated it using tool to windows 10 suddenly there was a disk checking and now when i start my system after entering the password i can see only a cursor on a Black screen please reply i tried it to solve using task manager but when i open the task manager i only see a cursor on a Black screen. Even when i am entering task manager it has no response. I also tried the solutions on Microsoft website please help. I also tried to boot in safe mode but no icons are displayed. And function works.

:)

Ashish#EO, Mar 3, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Mar 3, 2020
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error :D

x01r, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. Freezing when attempting to install drivers and bad image errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing when attempting to install drivers and bad image errors: Hi there, this is a problem I have been trying to solve for months now, which all started around the time of the October 2019 update. Varying symptoms over time include freezing shortly after login rebooting fixed this until the machine was next powered off for a significant...
  3. Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I...: So I've seen similar posts, but from some time ago, and none of the proposed solutions worked for me. My Xbox app stopped downloading games properly after I uninstalled Final Fantasy 15. After exhausting the recommended solutions related to 0x80073D26 on the web, I'm worse...
  4. Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors: Troubleshoot Windows 10 activation errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-10-activation-errors/6a1b6344-5bc4-4202-b1be-59e1ef70b5c9
  5. DirectX Setup Error: An internal error has occurred – Origin

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX Setup Error: An internal error has occurred – Origin: [ATTACH]Origin makes use of the DirectX API like all other game engines. DirectX is used in graphics and the rendering done inside the game. If […] This article DirectX Setup Error: An internal error has occurred – Origin first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Blue Screen Error when Using the Netflix App on Windows 10 PC? dxgmms2.sys

Blue Screen Error when Using the Netflix App on Windows 10 PC? dxgmms2.sys: Recently for the past 2 weeks i have been getting a Blue Screen when using the Netflix App on my windows 10 pc. I open it up but as soon as i start to play something the Blue Screen appears. With: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart... Stop code:...
  7. Start menu not responsive and getting error 0xlx on all windows applications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start menu not responsive and getting error 0xlx on all windows applications: Hi all, never thought it would come down to this but here is my issue. I have used window 10 for several months until I recently changed my faulty RAM which caused several hiccups. However after getting every all booted up, I realized my start and search button no longer...
  8. Asus TP202NA SDBUS Internal Error

Asus TP202NA SDBUS Internal Error: Hi, trying to log into my asus laptop and the blue screen comes up everytime I reach the desktop saying SDBUS INTERNAL ERROR. It restarts and it just keeps happening. Can anyone help? Thanks, Joe...
  9. explorer.exe error on starup

explorer.exe error on starup: Hi, Getting the below error when starting up my pc however explorer seems to be working fine. [ATTACH] Additionally, it seems that when I try to open some applications the window for these applications just suddenly closes and I would have to reopen such. However it...
  10. Activation error after uninstalling an windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation error after uninstalling an windows update: After I uninstalled the latest windows update on my laptop, I frequently recieve activate windows message and the watermark. Before windows update, it was absolutely fine. How can I fix this? I uninstalled the update because of black screen error...