Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am facing recovery error code 0x000014c i was resetting my pc while it happened i dont have materials to create a bootable device i want to reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ashish#EO, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Ashish#EO Win User

Error

I am facing recovery error code 0x000014c i was resetting my pc while it happened i dont have materials to create a bootable device i want to reset my pc if i can i oly have a windows 7 cd but i updated my pc to windows 10 as windows 7 is no longer please help me ...

:)

Ashish#EO, Apr 2, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Apr 2, 2020
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error :D

x01r, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  3. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  4. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  6. Need Help with BSOD Errors!

Need Help with BSOD Errors!: Hello,I've had the most annoying BSOD issue ever. I get constant system restarts randomly when I could just be installing something, system idle, login to Windows, gaming... At this point I have replaced motherboard, cpu, ram, psu, and NVME SSD. I've also reinstalled Windows...
  7. Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...: Why does the Data Wizard crash when trying to export table? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-error-occur-column-invariantname-is/d3b21a20-bd50-4e8a-9ca1-19b1ed9112e1
  8. Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...

Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...: Why does the Data Wizard crash when trying to export table? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-error-occur-column-invariantname-is/d3b21a20-bd50-4e8a-9ca1-19b1ed9112e1
  9. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...
  10. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...