Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG] What issue ? Any thing to worry about ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error/50809464-67db-4d05-bc4d-000d7a77187f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sumanadak, May 22, 2020 at 4:18 PM.

1. sumanadak Win User

Error

Error [​IMG]

What issue ?

Any thing to worry about ?

:)

2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error :D

4. Mussels Win User

Error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. Error when installing Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when installing Minecraft Dungeons: When trying to pre-install Minecraft Dungeons, I keep getting this error. [ATTACH] Yet I have turned it on, I am up to date and I have tried literally everything from other forum posts and websites etc. Nothing has worked. The troubleshooter finds nothing wrong I have...
  3. Windows 10 DLL Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 DLL Error: I recently started having issues with my computer trying to connect to the internet and perform other basic functions. I’m receiving an error that states, “C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  4. Kernel-Power Errors After Refreshing Windows 10

Kernel-Power Errors After Refreshing Windows 10: Stats of the System AMD Ryzen 3900x ASUS ROG STRIX X-570-E GAMING BIOS Updated to 1408 EVGA RTX 2080 Super 445.98 32GB G.SKILL RAM Everything was bought around March of 2020, except for the GPU which was bought in November of 2019. I've been getting Blue Screens...
  5. Different BSOD error codes after faulty bios update

Different BSOD error codes after faulty bios update: Hi, I recently built my first computer and it worked great for a couple months until I foolishly updated the BIOS (hoping to fix some audio interface problems I was having) and started running into trouble. I now understand what a mistake this was, as it froze during the...
  6. Search Indexer Error

in Cortana
    Search Indexer Error: My Windows 10 Version is 2004. I had installed a theme using ULTRA UX THEME PATCHER. I created a restore point before installing the theme. From then, I Cannot use the Search Option on the taskbar and also I cannot see windows explorer search option. I even had run the...
  7. Search Indexer Error

in Cortana
    Search Indexer Error: My Windows 10 Version is 2004. I Cannot use the Search Option on the taskbar and also I cannot see windows explorer search option. I even had run the troubleshooter but I cannot find any issues. Please Help Me....
  8. Cant connect to this network error in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to this network error in Windows 10 Pro: I have recently upgraded my operating system from windows 7 Pro to windows 10 Pro. After upgrade was completed I am not able to connect to wifi. I understand there are multiple forums where the question is asked and there are numerous answers yet I did not find one that...
  9. 2010 Redistributable Package KB2467173 - Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2010 Redistributable Package KB2467173 - Error 0x80070643: i need a direct answer on how to fix this error. it's very frustrating that i can't update Windows because of your errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2010-redistributable-package-kb2467173-error/4fbafd24-f8a7-49c8-9aae-8b001345e4eb
  10. 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package KB2538243 - Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package KB2538243 - Error 0x80070643: how do i fix this update? it's very frustrating that I can't seem to get a direct answer as to how to fix one of your errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2008-service-pack-1-redistributable-package/119fbb02-8e61-4004-8c3d-bbe3180a948e