Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need help, when I try to open up my account info or rewards to earn or something and it either comes up with Try again later Sorry, there’s... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zeq633, Jun 2, 2020.

1. zeq633 Win User

Error

I need help, when I try to open up my account info or rewards to earn or something and it either comes up with Try again later
    Sorry, there’s something temporarily wrong with this site. While we fix the problem, you may find these links helpful:
    or something like that above. Please help.

:)

zeq633, Jun 2, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. Error: "You need permission to perform this action"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: "You need permission to perform this action": When I try to move a file into folder it denies me access. Yes, I am an admin. Yes, I am the only account on the computer. Yes, I've taken ownership of the folder. Yes, I've checked both "Replace owner on subcontainers and objects" and "Replace all child object permission...
  3. Error: "You need permission to perform this action"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: "You need permission to perform this action": When I try to move a file into folder it denies me access. Yes, I am an admin. Yes, I am the only account on the computer. Yes, I've taken ownership of the folder. Yes, I've checked both "Replace owner on subcontainers and objects" and "Replace all child object permission...
  4. Error: "You need permission to perform this action"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BLUE SCREEN ERROR AND SLOW COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN ERROR AND SLOW COMPUTER: my COMPUTER gets the blue screen error a lot, but not when I am using it, it always comes when the pc is open and idle, e.g I left it for a small break or for doing smth else while smth is being downloaded/updated. Moreover, my pc, has also been a lot slower, and its more...
  6. BLUE SCREEN ERROR AND SLOW COMPUTER

BLUE SCREEN ERROR AND SLOW COMPUTER: my COMPUTER gets the blue screen error a lot, but not when I am using it, it always comes when the pc is open and idle, e.g I left it for a small break or for doing smth else while smth is being downloaded/updated. Moreover, my pc, has also been a lot slower, and its more...
  7. BLUE SCREEN ERROR AND SLOW COMPUTER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050: When I tried to use the Windows 10 Pro activation key that I had previously used on my old laptop, I encountered an error on my new laptop. The error code is 0xc004f050, and the message says, 'The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  9. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050: When I tried to use the Windows 10 Pro activation key that I had previously used on my old laptop, I encountered an error on my new laptop. The error code is 0xc004f050, and the message says, 'The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  10. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050