Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Today I needed to do an update but it took 4 hours and then my pc said 'restarting' this was on the screen for 2 hours so I tried turning my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Evy:, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Evy: Win User

Error

Hello,

Today I needed to do an update but it took 4 hours and then my pc said 'restarting' this was on the screen for 2 hours so I tried turning my computer off and since then I have the error shown in the picture.

I can't do anything with my laptop right now and this error has been there for over 3 hours. I really don't know what to do turning it off doesn't help too.

Error [​IMG]

:)

2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. I have Windows 10 and this error code 0x80242016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have Windows 10 and this error code 0x80242016: Not sure why I am getting this error code. I have v 1909 when my computer trys to updatee. What is the solution and looks like has been happening since January 2021, now May...
  3. Errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Errors: I'm troubleshooting my network status because the computor is being weird.the error that shows up is "The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer" and I did the steps that were supposed to fix it:1. Press the windows key+r2. Type "services.msc" followed by...
  4. My PC keeps restarting by itself. I tried to hard reset but got an error. My browser keeps...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps restarting by itself. I tried to hard reset but got an error. My browser keeps...: My browser keeps refreshing. I can't hard reset, or reset to a safe point, I get an error when I try. I'm not sure if my issue is hardware or software. I had this PC for 3 days, it started acting up the 3rd day. I had installed 2 sticks of ram the 3rd day. I also installed...
  5. Windows 10 KB5003173 update fails with error 0x800f0922 for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5003173 update fails with error 0x800f0922 for some users: It’s not just you: Windows 10 KB5003173 update is failing with 0x800f0922 for a lot of users, according to numerous reports seen by us. While Windows Update typically offers a smooth update experience, it looks as though some users are having issues upgrading from April 2021...
  6. Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are...: As a follow up issue to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/install-button-does-nothing-only-for-pso2-ngs-cbt/65d6abb6-1508-485a-90b0-66ad2ae773aaIt turns out there's another thing still broken: Trying to update Cortana...
  7. Error code: (0x8007000d)

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code: (0x8007000d): I get this while trying to update Windows 10. Error code: (0x8007000d). I have watched Youtube videos and Googled this error code. I have tried all the suggested fixes to no avail. If I use (reset this pc) will that correct the error? Thanks 179284
  8. Try this if you are getting error code 0x800f0922 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Try this if you are getting error code 0x800f0922 on Windows 10: If you are getting the error code 0x800f0922 when you are installing the latest cumulative update KB5003173 for Windows 10 versions 2004 and 20H2, then you may have asked yourself about the cause of the error and how to resolve it. KB5003173 was released on the May 2021...
  9. Trying to fix vgk.sys KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bsod error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to fix vgk.sys KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bsod error: vgk.sys KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bsod errorvgk.sys is a riot vanguard kernel level anticheat while updating the game i got a bsod saying "vgk.sys KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". and what ive tried to do is reinstalling vanguard and valorant, running memory diagnostic,...
  10. Bluetooth "Couldn't Connect " error nightmare

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth "Couldn't Connect " error nightmare: I can turn Bluetooth on and off in the settings. When I go to add a Bluetooth device I immediately get a "Couldn't Connect " error. When I run the troubleshooter, it says that it could not turn on the Bluetooth device. I removed my Asus internal WiFi/ Bluetooth device, and...