Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've cleand up my PC and when i opened it , it got a bluescreen of "Memory Management " , after it finished all my desktop got cleand up, and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EliseiBene, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Error

I've cleand up my PC and when i opened it , it got a bluescreen of "Memory Management " , after it finished all my desktop got cleand up, and when i opened File Explorer and wanted to enter in "Desktop " i got the following error message:C:\Users\Burcus\OneDrive\Desktop is not accesibleThe file or directory is corrupted and unreadeableWhen i tried to log into my OneDrive acount, after i put in my password, i got an error like the OneDrive folder is missing and could not log in. Please be kind and help me

:)

EliseiBene, Jun 19, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. [PC] Intel Wireless AC 9560 Error Code 10 - ASUS FX505GM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [PC] Intel Wireless AC 9560 Error Code 10 - ASUS FX505GM: Hi, I started to have code 10 issues since 07 July 2021 based on events log and I do not have any issue prior to that. Below are the methods I had tried and monitored, but still having the same issue. Windows update is of the latest version as well.Method 1: Clean...
  3. Blue Screen with DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL tcpip.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen with DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL tcpip.sys error: My pc crash often and every time it display this error message and really frustrating. Please help.Link for minidump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asv6yFhi6m3DjwP2maulNYG-Gx_8Thanks...
  4. Will changing laptop HDD to SSD fix drive error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will changing laptop HDD to SSD fix drive error?: So, my laptop has this "drive error" notification thing and it's kinda bothering me. So, if i change my laptop HDD to SSD will it fix the drive error thing or no?...
  5. Fix Unknown USB Device, Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unknown USB Device, Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows computers: [ATTACH]In this post, we will explain the possible solutions to fix the Unknown USB Device (Descriptor Request Failed) error. USB Device Descriptor contains information about the USB devices. This information helps Windows identify the connected USB devices. When the USB...
  6. Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error: The issue I am having is every so often it's at random might be able to play fine for 6 hours before Xbox live encounters an error then i might disconnect me 3-4 times in a course of a single DBD match it's at random I know its not the network since my wife also plays on pc...
  7. How do I fix Xbox One Error Code 0x800c0008

in Windows 10 News
    How do I fix Xbox One Error Code 0x800c0008: [ATTACH]Gaming is a lot of fun. They give us much-needed relaxation. Xbox has become the famous and easily accessible gaming console on Windows 10 and 11. But sadly, some users are facing Xbox One Games Error Code 0x800c0008. Whenever some users are trying to buy, play,...
  8. An error occurred while processing your request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    An error occurred while processing your request: After recently updating a piece of my computer hardware, I am now experiencing an error where my product key is no longer recognized. I go through the following steps that all the support pages link to. What puts my problem solving to a halt is when I click the...
  9. Windows Update Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error: I have been doing the windows 20H2 update for days now. It always gets to 100% I don't install. What can do to resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error/ff9aea7d-95e9-44fc-bbae-696cd8e84342
  10. ONE DRIVE SCRIPT ERROR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONE DRIVE SCRIPT ERROR: I'm trying to log in to my ONE Drive by clicking on the icon at the lower right of my screen. I get a "Sign In" screen but when I click the "Sign In" tab I get a Run Script Error. Big Yellow Triangle "problem running script on this page. and URL notice...