Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to open screenshots from my phone and I continually get the error "Screenshot_20210721-231659_Chrome.jpg Sorry, photos can't open this file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gegeJD, Jul 21, 2021.

1. gegeJD Win User

Error

I am trying to open screenshots from my phone and I continually get the error "Screenshot_20210721-231659_Chrome.jpg Sorry, photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or the file is corrupted.I can open the screenshots on my cellphone and use other applications without any problem but this continues to occur. Any suggestions?

:)

gegeJD, Jul 21, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. Multi-Volume set error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multi-Volume set error: I've been getting a bunch of errors that look like this whenever I do something with a zip folder, or sometimes other things since I'm not too entirely certain of the cause, in my USB Drive E:. When I take it out and then put it back in, I'm prompted to repair it and I click...
  3. Different Windows 10 Errors On Startups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different Windows 10 Errors On Startups: Every since a few months ago, I've been cycling through different Windows errors after starting up my PC after it being powered down for a while. And everytime I would restart or hard restart my PC, the problems would be gone. It started with BSOD's on startup, so then I...
  4. Lock out of my computer due to error "Something happened and your pic isn't available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock out of my computer due to error "Something happened and your pic isn't available.: Before this, when my computer was working I went to 'msconfig' and went into diagnostic mode cause i am also having issues for high disk usage. So, I need help ASAP. This is urgent...
  5. cod ghost startup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cod ghost startup error: it says, iw6s64_ship.exe - Entry Point Not FoundThe procedure entry point SteamUserStats could not be located in dynamic link library C:\Program Files x86\Call of Duty Ghost\iw6sp64_ship.exe.need help please, the game was working days ago...
  6. Fix Application Error 0xc0150004 on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Application Error 0xc0150004 on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]We have to install the programs that we need to do our work. Windows 10/11 Operating system environments support installing and running any programs we like. Some users are experiencing Application Error 0xc0150004 on Windows 10/11 while they are trying to install or...
  7. Fix Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]This post lists the possible solutions to fix the Unknown USB Device, the Device Failed Enumeration error on Windows 11/10. When you connect your USB device to the Windows computer, it first installs the required driver and then displays the USB device in Windows...
  8. The application encountered an error while attempting to change the state – Hyper-V error

in Windows 10 News
    The application encountered an error while attempting to change the state – Hyper-V error: [ATTACH]While turning off a virtual machine in Hyper-V, if you are getting The application encountered an error while attempting to change the state error, here is how you can fix it. It appears when an action is running in the background, and you are clicking the Turn Off...
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 -Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 -Error 0x80070002: When I try updating my Windows, this is what I get.There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 -Error 0x80070002Please help as I really would like an up-to-date Windows....
  10. Fix Unknown USB Device, Port Reset Failed error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unknown USB Device, Port Reset Failed error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]This post lists the possible solutions to fix the Unknown USB Device, Port Reset Failed error on Windows 11/10. When this error occurs, Windows does not recognize the USB device. You can view this error message in the Device Manager under the Universal Serial Bus...