Windows 10: Error

Discus and support Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Problem: My Video driver Nvidia NVS 4200M have error code: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kien_Hoang, May 23, 2022.

1. Error

I have Problem: My Video driver Nvidia NVS 4200M have error code: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43. Please help me!!!

:)

Kien_Hoang, May 23, 2022
  2. bdanmo Win User

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, May 23, 2022
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Tenforo Active Member

Error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error :D

Tenforo, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Error

1. Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....
  3. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....
  4. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  6. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  7. update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update error: Update error, help me from a win.10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-error/afc451fa-1251-4b7f-9745-684523667448
  8. update error

update error: Update error, help me from a win.10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-error/afc451fa-1251-4b7f-9745-684523667448
  9. update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error: Hello...I'm running Windows 11 Home x64 v. 23H2 on an MSI Raider GE76 laptop i7-1200H, 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with the latest drivers and just recently I've been getting BSODs following a complete freeze with a buzzing noise in the background ONLY while playing MSF S...