Windows 10: ErrorCode: 0x803F8001 Microsoft has fixed this issue. More below

Discus and support ErrorCode: 0x803F8001 Microsoft has fixed this issue. More below in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I checked my feed in the feedback hub and Microsoft gave an official response. I could not copy and paste the response here but it is in the feedback... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ConiGL, Dec 1, 2018.

1. ConiGL Win User

ErrorCode: 0x803F8001 Microsoft has fixed this issue. More below

I checked my feed in the feedback hub and Microsoft gave an official response. I could not copy and paste the response here but it is in the feedback hub. Just search for the error above.

Run windows update first to see if you need an update.

Redownload your app or game from the store.

All of my progress was still in the game when I reinstalled.

I want to thank Microsoft for acknowledging the problem and fixing it.

Know this.... This was a cloud server problem and not a user error

:)

ConiGL, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Dec 1, 2018
  3. error code 0x803F8001

Hello,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this error code 0x803f8001 you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you also experiencing this error when accessing other applications?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Dec 1, 2018
  4. ErrorCode: 0x803F8001 Microsoft has fixed this issue. More below

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

ErrorCode: 0x803F8001 Microsoft has fixed this issue. More below

1. ErrorCode: 0x803F8001 Microsoft has fixed this issue. More below - Similar Threads - ErrorCode 0x803F8001 Microsoft

2. How to fix error 0x803F8001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error 0x803F8001: Pls help me fox that error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-0x803f8001/215b0d8c-85f3-4e79-9b61-ce2ca86170f9
  3. How to fix error 0x803F8001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix error 0x803F8001: Pls help me fox that error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-0x803f8001/215b0d8c-85f3-4e79-9b61-ce2ca86170f9
  4. Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smaartscz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqx74l/is_there_any_way_to_fix_it_more_in_comment_below/
  5. 0x803f8001

in Windows 10 Customization
    0x803f8001: I get this error just turning on my PC. "What do"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x803f8001/9e03fd18-dcdc-4df6-b13f-82eb30548f39
  6. 0x803F8001

in Windows 10 Customization
    0x803F8001: I bought FS2020. The difference with FSX is just others bugs and new problems. Unable to start it for one month because of error 0x803F8001. I am not a computer man, I am not interesting in wasting hours in reading pages on forum to troubleshoot computer issues. FS2020...
  7. Has there been a successful fix for the problem detailed below?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Has there been a successful fix for the problem detailed below?: I read the following thread but didn't see anything that indicated a fix. Has a fix or workaround been established? I use Windows 10 Pro on HP Zbook 17 x64 intel i7-4700. I've done everything listed in the thread with no apparent effect. In fact, the system went into sleep...
  8. microsoft mahjong 0x803F8001

microsoft mahjong 0x803F8001: i was getting this error trying to launch it then after uninstaling now it is allso giving the same error when trying to install it no other apps are doing this [ATTACH]...
  9. Error Code 0x803F8001 for Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x803F8001 for Microsoft Jigsaw: I am getting Error Code 0x803F8001 for Microsoft Jigsaw this morning on one computer. My second computer doesn't display this error, but it does not run the application either. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it on computer #1 and it now gets an error trying to install...
  10. App store error code 0x803F8001 - Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game issue

App store error code 0x803F8001 - Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game issue: Running latest Windows 10 on HP laptop, when trying to dowload and install MS jigsaw puzzle i receive an error code 0x803F8001 i have tried all the fixes out there for it like powershell script via CMD admin and PS admin shell console. nothing works still get this error? *Eek...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. No longer able to access Microsoft Mahong Ox803f8001