Windows 10: ERRORE APERTURA FILE

Discus and support ERRORE APERTURA FILE in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Riscontro il seguente messaggio di errore all'apertura dei file Jpeg o .mp4 [ATTACH] Non riesco a visualizzare i filmati. Non trovo sul pc il... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by robyden, Jun 24, 2020.

1. robyden Win User

ERRORE APERTURA FILE

Riscontro il seguente messaggio di errore all'apertura dei file Jpeg o .mp4

ERRORE APERTURA FILE 8fb3eab7-7f2c-4d29-b35f-0ba8864ee94f?upload=true.jpg

Non riesco a visualizzare i filmati.

Non trovo sul pc il file WINDOW LICENSE MANAGER SERVICE

come possso rimediare?

Grazie

:)

robyden, Jun 24, 2020

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile ERRORE APERTURA FILE :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jun 24, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Can not find script file error

Hello,

This could be due to a missing script file or that an application is causing the error. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you locate or navigate to the location listed in the error and see if the file it is looking for is there. If you are
    unable to locate the file, an application is causing this error to pop-up. If that is the case, we suggest that you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error still pops up. You may follow the steps on this
    link on how to start your PC in Safe Mode.

If the problem does not exist in Safe Mode, we would know that an application is causing the error. However, if the problem is presented while in Safe Mode, the problem may be caused by Windows itself.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Jun 24, 2020
  4. locutus12 Win User

ERRORE APERTURA FILE

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy ERRORE APERTURA FILE :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused ERRORE APERTURA FILE :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile ERRORE APERTURA FILE :) )

locutus12, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

ERRORE APERTURA FILE

1. ERRORE APERTURA FILE - Similar Threads - ERRORE APERTURA FILE

2. Autopilot errors and logger file maximum file size errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot errors and logger file maximum file size errors: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported.HRESULT: 0x80070491File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line 128Message: NULLmy BootPerfDiagLogger.etl and ShutDownPerfDiagLogger.etl files are both above 20KI've been plagued wiwth this issue for long enough...
  3. File Not Found Error In Preview but the File IS There

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Not Found Error In Preview but the File IS There: Never seen this message before. Win 10 Preview Pane. I get an error that says "File Not Found Error It may have been moved, edited, or deleted"ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUNDI'm getting this in one particular folder and it's sub folders. The file will open...
  4. File Not Found Error In Preview but the File IS There

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Not Found Error In Preview but the File IS There: Never seen this message before. Win 10 Preview Pane. I get an error that says "File Not Found Error It may have been moved, edited, or deleted"ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUNDI'm getting this in one particular folder and it's sub folders. The file will open...
  5. file error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file error: Windows cant find filename.exe when i boot my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-error/e5da02f0-3964-469c-acb9-3e62cc0451f2
  6. file error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file error: Windows cant find filename.exe when i boot my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-error/e5da02f0-3964-469c-acb9-3e62cc0451f2
  7. Problema apertura siti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema apertura siti: Buonmasera, dopo aver formattato il mio vecchio pc con Windows 7, non riesco più ad aprire parecchi siti, me li segnala tutti come non sicuri, per contro con l'altro pc con Windows 10 me li apre tutti senza problemi.Ho smanettato un pò nelle impostazioni, abbassando anche il...
  8. Problema apertura siti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problema apertura siti: Buonmasera, dopo aver formattato il mio vecchio pc con Windows 7, non riesco più ad aprire parecchi siti, me li segnala tutti come non sicuri, per contro con l'altro pc con Windows 10 me li apre tutti senza problemi.Ho smanettato un pò nelle impostazioni, abbassando anche il...
  9. File Delete Errors/File Export Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Delete Errors/File Export Errors: 1 I cant Delete my own files which i have copied to Videos Folder from desktop.Even i cant delete photo folder too whuch i have copies to to Photos From desktop and ut keep saying admisstrative permission and after continue it says try again 2I cannot export mp3/mp4 or...
  10. File Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File Error: I've always been saving documents from the same software and as of today it says, "file error that I don't have permission". What can I do to change this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-error/5aa51d5a-af23-475c-b456-d95e45411b91