Windows 10: Errore hardware 17d

Discus and support Errore hardware 17d in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Origine Windows Riepilogo Errore hardware Data ‎13/‎08/‎2020 09:14 Stato Segnalazione inviata Descrizione Si è verificato un... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UmbertoPanicucci, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Errore hardware 17d

Origine

Windows​

Riepilogo

Errore hardware​

Data

‎13/‎08/‎2020 09:14​

Stato

Segnalazione inviata​

Descrizione

Si è verificato un problema dell'hardware che impedisce il corretto funzionamento di Windows.

Firma del problema

Nome evento problema:LiveKernelEvent

Codice: 17d​

Parametro 1: 26​

Parametro 2: ffffd7862e238a20​

Parametro 3: ffffd7862d939a20​

Parametro 4: ffffb185f1517b70​

Versione sistema operativo: 10_0_19042​

Service Pack: 0_0​

Prodotto: 256_1​

Versione SO: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48​

ID impostazioni locali: 1040​

Ulteriori informazioni sul problema

ID bucket: LKD_0x17D_TOAST_IMAGE_twinui.dll

Questi i dati del mio portatile:Nome VAIO-DUO-13

Sony Corporation

Modello SVD1322C5E

Pc basato su x64

SKU sistema 54723270

Processore intel® Core™ i7-4650U CPU1.70 Ghz 2295 Mhz 2 core 4 processori

Uefi

SO Microsoft Windows 10 pro

Versione 10.0.19042 build 19042

:)

UmbertoPanicucci, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 13, 2020
  3. hardware error

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

1.Click Start.

2.Go to Settings.

3.Click Update & Security.

4.Click Troubleshoot.

5.Click Hardware & Devices from the list.

6.Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers.

Follow the steps in this article to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402844...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Aug 13, 2020
  4. CalCowher Win User

Errore hardware 17d

WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Errore hardware 17d

1. Errore hardware 17d - Similar Threads - Errore hardware 17d

2. Hardware error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎8/‎28/‎2022 11:12 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd28f754ca420Parameter 2:...
  3. Hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎8/‎28/‎2022 11:12 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd28f754ca420Parameter 2:...
  4. HARDWARE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HARDWARE ERROR: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 6194aParameter 2: fedc5Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fedc5OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033Files that help describe the...
  5. hardware error

hardware error: my pc froze and crashed that's the info I got from the reliability system.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎26-‎05-‎2022 03:05 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  6. Hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error: Can anyone help? My computer has been freezing often, and I check the problem reports/reliability history and it says ''A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.'' This happens everytime it freezes and it happens a lot. Can anyone send advice?...
  7. Live Kernel 17d Windows Defender

Live Kernel 17d Windows Defender: Once a week approximately a non-stop error Live Kernel 17d occurs - details below. In each case the event preceding according to Event Viewer is "Security Center" Source with detail "Updated Windows Defender status successfully to SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE-ON." How are the 2...
  8. Computer shuts down if sitting idle frequent "Hardware Error" Live Kernel Event, Code 17D

Computer shuts down if sitting idle frequent "Hardware Error" Live Kernel Event, Code 17D: For the past several months, my ASUS laptop running Windows 10 Home will shut down randomly, often when it is not in use and has gone to sleep mode, it will instead shut off completely and take some effort to restart- holding the on button for 10 seconds etc. Sometimes the...
  9. Hardware Error

Hardware Error: Any idea on what this error specifically is? Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎6/‎29/‎2020 1:30 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code:...
  10. Hardware Error

Hardware Error: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎18/‎2019 9:39 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffd983bf023050 Parameter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. livekernalevent 17d

2. code 17d. windows