Windows 10: Errore VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Discus and support Errore VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Buonasera, ho un notebook ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05 Laptop - Type 82EY, con scheda video nvidia 1650 tiriscontro questo problema solo quando... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stefano Secci, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Errore VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Buonasera, ho un notebook ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05 Laptop - Type 82EY, con scheda video nvidia 1650 tiriscontro questo problema solo quando gioco.controllando tramite bluescreenview mi da come errore 0.00000113 e segnati in rosso dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.sys e watchdog.sys.ho provato con ddu a disinstallare i drive grafici nvidia e a reinstallare diversi driver ma non ha funzionato.qualche consiglio su cosa fare?

:)

Stefano Secci, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Geethu B Win User

Scan for hardware changes causes blue screen error VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you to fix the Blue Screen error.

The bug check VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR indicates that the Microsoft DirectX graphics kernel subsystem has detected a violation.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the make and model of the computer?

Method 1:

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest graphics driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the following article which will help to fix common Blue Screen errors. Check if it helps.

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Lionel_23 Win User
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD

Using Asus UX331UN, Windows 10 Home

Crash with error VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

I attached the dumpfile below.

OneDrive

Lionel_23, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Errore VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

I dont know what happen with my pc, i always reset this pc and happen with this BSOD VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

[table][tr][td]Crash dump file:[/td][td]C:\Windows\Minidumps\070323-25015-01.dmp (Minidump)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bugcheck code:[/td][td]0x113(0x19, 0x2, 0x10DE, 0x1F95)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bugcheck name:[/td][td]VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Driver or module in which error occurred:[/td][td]watchdog.sys (watchdog+0x5685)[/td][/tr][tr][td]File path:[/td][td]C:\Windows\System32\drivers\watchdog.sys[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description:[/td][td]Watchdog Driver[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product:[/td][td]Microsoft® Windows® Operating System[/td][/tr][tr][td]Company:[/td][td]Microsoft Corporation[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bug check description:[/td][td]This indicates that the dxg kernel has detected a violation.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Analysis:[/td][td]This is a video related crash.[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Crash dump file:[/td][td]C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP (Kernel memory dump)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bugcheck code:[/td][td]0x113(0x19, 0x2, 0x10DE, 0x1F95)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bugcheck name:[/td][td]VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Driver or module in which error occurred:[/td][td]nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0xC7C2A)[/td][/tr][tr][td]File path:[/td][td]C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvlt.inf_amd64_01ef36ba3f9e7237\nvlddmkm.sys[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description:[/td][td]NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 536.40[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product:[/td][td]NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 536.40[/td][/tr][tr][td]Company:[/td][td]NVIDIA Corporation[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bug check description:[/td][td]This indicates that the dxg kernel has detected a violation.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Analysis:[/td][td]This is a video related crash. A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 536.40 , NVIDIA Corporation).[/td][/tr][tr][td]Google query:[/td][td]nvlddmkm NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR[/td][/tr][/table]

Arjuna Arya, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Errore VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

1. Errore VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR - Similar Threads - Errore VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

2. How do I fix BSOD error "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix BSOD error "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR"?: I have been getting this error since last week. I have tried rebooting my computer, system restore, command prompt > sfc /scannow and dism restorehealth, I have re-installed windows, and updated my drivers, however, the issue still persist until now.Please help with a viable...
  3. How do I fix BSOD error "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix BSOD error "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR"?: I have been getting this error since last week. I have tried rebooting my computer, system restore, command prompt > sfc /scannow and dism restorehealth, I have re-installed windows, and updated my drivers, however, the issue still persist until now.Please help with a viable...
  4. BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop: My HP Gaming Laptop keeps crashing with a blue screen saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" when I play games while plugged in. But it works fine on battery!Maybe it's something with the power settings or the graphics stuff messing up?Here's my laptop info:HP Pavilion Gaming...
  5. BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop

BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop: My HP Gaming Laptop keeps crashing with a blue screen saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" when I play games while plugged in. But it works fine on battery!Maybe it's something with the power settings or the graphics stuff messing up?Here's my laptop info:HP Pavilion Gaming...
  6. I am getting video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error blue screen error when ever NVIDIA gpu is used by...

I am getting video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error blue screen error when ever NVIDIA gpu is used by...: Acer Aspire 7 A715-76GProcessor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-12450H 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor GPU NVIDIA RTX 3050...
  7. I am getting video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error blue screen error when ever NVIDIA gpu is used by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error blue screen error when ever NVIDIA gpu is used by...: Acer Aspire 7 A715-76GProcessor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-12450H 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor GPU NVIDIA RTX 3050...
  8. Errore VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errore VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Buonasera, ho un notebook ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05 Laptop - Type 82EY, con scheda video nvidia 1650 tiriscontro questo problema solo quando gioco.controllando tramite bluescreenview mi da come errore 0.00000113 e segnati in rosso dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.sys e watchdog.sys.ho...
  9. BSoD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSoD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I am using Acer Aspire 7 A75-51G-51H8 with i5-9300H processor and GTX 1650ti. From early September my laptop keeps getting into BSoD with error code: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR. I have already reset my device. The frequency has decreased probably because I do not have any...
  10. BSoD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

BSoD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I am using Acer Aspire 7 A75-51G-51H8 with i5-9300H processor and GTX 1650ti. From early September my laptop keeps getting into BSoD with error code: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR. I have already reset my device. The frequency has decreased probably because I do not have any...