Windows 10: Errores de Microsoft Store

Discus and support Errores de Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hola,últimamente mi Microsoft Store no funciona no me deja instalar ningún Juego/Aplicación para mi pc,eh intentado de todo pero nada funciono el... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Brandon RamirezXZ, May 25, 2019.

1. Errores de Microsoft Store

Hola,últimamente mi Microsoft Store no funciona no me deja instalar ningún Juego/Aplicación para mi pc,eh intentado de todo pero nada funciono el problema surge cuando quiero instalar algo cuando le doy a instalar tarda un tiempo y luego me aparece "No se pudieron instalar volveremos a intentar en breve". y así cada vez que le doy a instalar.El Código del error es este : 0x80070424.alguien podría darme una solución?

:)

Brandon RamirezXZ, May 25, 2019

2. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, May 25, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, May 25, 2019
  4. Errores de Microsoft Store

microsoft store errors

Hi,

The 0x87AF0001 is a common error in Windows Store, wherein it prevents you to download or update new or existing applications. To resolve this, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open the command prompt, and run it as an administrator.
    • Type the command: dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup.
    • Restart your device, and check if your query persists.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Errores de Microsoft Store

1. Errores de Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Errores Microsoft Store

2. Error in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error in microsoft store: When i try to acces anny game/app on the windows store i get 0x80004003 as an error code. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-microsoft-store/fff6ebbe-e221-4b0c-9a5c-ab06eae78258"
  3. Error 0x8000FFFF in microsoft store

Error 0x8000FFFF in microsoft store: Hello everyone! I had this error in Microsoft store .This was very frustrating and searched the web for it but couldn't find a solution. But finally I just updated the app and there it is, the problem was gone. I had an older version of the app. Hope this helps someone. *...
  4. Microsoft Store Error 0x80070005

Microsoft Store Error 0x80070005: Hi! I bought a game of Amazon which gave me a key to activate in the Microsoft store. And that worked well. However once I try to install the game, I am faced with "an unexpected problem" and the error 0x80070005, prompting me to try again later. I searched these forums...
  5. No puedo acceder a ninguna pagina de la Microsoft Store

No puedo acceder a ninguna pagina de la Microsoft Store: ¡Hola! Mi ordenador ha sido formateado recientemente por problemas de disco duro, y ahora cada vez que entro en la tienda de Microsoft, intento de descargar una aplicación, y me sale "Intentalo de nuevo, no se puede cargar esta página, intentalo de nuevo más tarde '' Me...
  6. Error de Forza Horizon 4: Error de ID de servidor (0x800c0005) Calidad de servicio: Exito...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error de Forza Horizon 4: Error de ID de servidor (0x800c0005) Calidad de servicio: Exito...: Buenos días El motivo de mi consulta, es encontrar una solución al error que persiste, cada vez que el juego forza horizonte 4, pues siempre que intento intento jugar en línea me aparece ese error "NO SE HA PODIDO CONECTAR CON LOS SERVIDORES DE CONFIGURACIÓN DE XBOX LIVE...
  7. Microsoft Store error in GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error in GAMES: Hi Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it. Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to display the game info page I can get the general page that shows all the games in grid format but when I click on a game to...
  8. ERROR DE WINDOWS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ERROR DE WINDOWS: al iniciar windows me da el siguiente error: Activehealth.exe-error de la aplicacion la intruccion de 0x00007FFCB21515F hacia referencia a la maemoria en 0x22227FFC644C2000. No se pusioeron los datos necesarios en memoria debido a un estado de error de E/S de 0xc0000242...
  9. microsoft store error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store error code: I trying to download microsoft bingo and i keep getting this error Code: 0x80D02017. It will download to 650kb and then i get checking file then that error comes up. I tried everything on found on the web like resetting the store. Everything else downloads fine. microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Store Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Application Error: My Windows 10 Microsoft app store will not open, and is named under "ms-resource:StoreTitle" in the "other" category. How can I fix this? What can cause this? Thank you for your time....