Windows 10: Errores in windows 10

Discus and support Errores in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There are some problems in my windows 10. It do not open VS and i report the problemes. Link: VS 2019 do not runs There are many info about my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ali Batuei, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Errores in windows 10

There are some problems in my windows 10.

It do not open VS and i report the problemes. Link: VS 2019 do not runs

There are many info about my system in the link. They told me VS installed well and error is about my system, .net and windows and .......

Another error is it Does not show my external drive in "This PC". It shown in "Devices" and some other places but i can not see it in "This PC".

Other error is system can't update: Errores in windows 10 05e077f1-9cb1-4b73-af29-ae41819f100f?upload=true.png

And many other errors.

In VS do not runs i put my CBS.log file, DISM.log file, and another infos and results.

I tried to reinstall windows but it failed: Errores in windows 10 6f9637e0-416a-4b2a-b262-862f0b35a2e5?upload=true.png

:)

Ali Batuei, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Errores in windows 10

DRDNA, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Errores in windows 10

1. Errores in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Errores

2. OOBELANGUAGE Error solution caused computer to forever be loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBELANGUAGE Error solution caused computer to forever be loading.: I received a used computer windows 11 from someone who had the computer in Chinese, and in the OOBE process, after I select English to change the language it gives an OOBE Language Error. I found a post on here with a similar problem in windows 10, and followed the suggested...
  3. OOBELANGUAGE Error solution caused computer to forever be loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBELANGUAGE Error solution caused computer to forever be loading.: I received a used computer windows 11 from someone who had the computer in Chinese, and in the OOBE process, after I select English to change the language it gives an OOBE Language Error. I found a post on here with a similar problem in windows 10, and followed the suggested...
  4. When is fix for error 0x8007043 coming out for win. Update?

When is fix for error 0x8007043 coming out for win. Update?: Been trying all kinds of stuff to fix it. But I'm not changing ing the partitions. That's on Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-fix-for-error-0x8007043-coming-out-for-win/9c7c348c-4100-42c0-bf40-fa3d35d35ff3
  5. When is fix for error 0x8007043 coming out for win. Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is fix for error 0x8007043 coming out for win. Update?: Been trying all kinds of stuff to fix it. But I'm not changing ing the partitions. That's on Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-fix-for-error-0x8007043-coming-out-for-win/9c7c348c-4100-42c0-bf40-fa3d35d35ff3
  6. When is fix for error 0x8007043 coming out for win. Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...: What does this mean? Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information. I get this error message when I go to the Washington Post website and click on an article title to access the content. Instead, I get a blank white...
  8. Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...: What does this mean? Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information. I get this error message when I go to the Washington Post website and click on an article title to access the content. Instead, I get a blank white...
  9. Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...

10. I keep getting "the connection was reset" error when searching for anything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting "the connection was reset" error when searching for anything.: I recently moved rooms in my apartment and have been running into this issue daily since. I am using the same Ethernet and router. I've been able to fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling chrome but not everytime and it is getting annoying. I am using an Ethernet which is...