Windows 10: errors a lot of them

Discus and support errors a lot of them in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so where to start i have new pc build and have few erros few of them in microshop shop some in microsoft defender and lot of games cant be installet... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MICINCLULU, Jun 2, 2020.

1. errors a lot of them

so where to start i have new pc build and have few erros few of them in microshop shop some in microsoft defender and lot of games cant be installet bcs somethink always corrupt them i think its proble in windows update i wriste some of errors

windows leanguage i have error 0x80070424 and cant download english i have czech as main and cant change that i know czech very well because i study there so its not problem but evrythink else is huge problem like windos defender when i want change somethink its just blank space microsoft store

i cant download anythink error 0x80070424 same error i have in windows update

:)

MICINCLULU, Jun 2, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 2, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Jun 2, 2020
  4. CalCowher Win User

errors a lot of them

WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

errors a lot of them

1. errors a lot of them - Similar Threads - errors lot

2. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error: Get this error a lot, event viewer logs get spammed with this for a while then its fine for a while then it happens again.Its always Processor APIC ID: 20 OR 21Plzz help DETAILED VIEW:-System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[...
  3. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error: Get this error a lot, event viewer logs get spammed with this for a while then its fine for a while then it happens again.Its always Processor APIC ID: 20 OR 21Plzz help DETAILED VIEW:-System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[...
  4. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  6. Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...

Lots of DeviceSetupManager error in event viewer windows 11, new self built computer and...: I have recently built my own computer 4070 super, 15 14600kf, ddr4 3600mz, strix b760a d4 and i had issues making it work, but was able to make it work great with all features. Recently, i downloaded Red dead Redemption 2 for a fun time playing, but have had issues with my...
  7. Why am I seeing lots of Event ID 131 - DeviceSetupManager - Metadata staging failed errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I seeing lots of Event ID 131 - DeviceSetupManager - Metadata staging failed errors?: In Event Viewer I am seeing lots of errors and warning related to DeviceSetupManager problems. Judging from other questions, this is happening widely. I have been investigating this issue and believe I have some information which may be useful to Microsoft engineers. I have...
  8. Why am I seeing lots of Event ID 131 - DeviceSetupManager - Metadata staging failed errors?

Why am I seeing lots of Event ID 131 - DeviceSetupManager - Metadata staging failed errors?: In Event Viewer I am seeing lots of errors and warning related to DeviceSetupManager problems. Judging from other questions, this is happening widely. I have been investigating this issue and believe I have some information which may be useful to Microsoft engineers. I have...
  9. In my Windows 11 event viewer it shows lot of errors and warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my Windows 11 event viewer it shows lot of errors and warnings: In my Windows 11 Event viewer, shows a lot of errors and warnings. What is the reason for that? Is this normal?? and I want to know what it means....
  10. In my Windows 11 event viewer it shows lot of errors and warnings

In my Windows 11 event viewer it shows lot of errors and warnings: In my Windows 11 Event viewer, shows a lot of errors and warnings. What is the reason for that? Is this normal?? and I want to know what it means....