Windows 10: Errors after changing the HDD and installing windows 10

Discus and support Errors after changing the HDD and installing windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi every one I hope you can help me, I had to change mi hard disk drive because the one I had got damaged, so I went to best buy and they did it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CHORI318, May 28, 2019.

1. CHORI318 Win User

Errors after changing the HDD and installing windows 10

Hi every one I hope you can help me,

I had to change mi hard disk drive because the one I had got damaged, so I went to best buy and they did it for me, they also installed the OS (Windows 10), after that I was able to use my computer normally.

After two weeks problems started to appear when I was watching videos in youtube and Netflix, the problem was that my laptotp freezed and started to make weird noises from the speakers (I have to force a shutdown and turn it on again to keep using it ever since). After two or three times that this happened the first blue screen error apeared: DPC Watchod Violation, I searched the web for solutions and ended up updating all drivers, but it didn't stop the problems, after doing that later my computer freezed again but now another blue screen error appeared: Driver power state failure, I did the same, searched the web and did what i found but my computer just didn't stop freezing every once in a while (once a day or more) specially when I play Minecraft pocket edition on it.

I have no idea what can I do, hope you can give me some advice

Here are my laptop details:

Machine TOSHIBA - Satellite L55W-C
    Operation System Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
    Memory 12 GB
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz
    Motherboard FF40 - 0692
    Video Cards Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
    Monitors LG Display LP156WF6-SPA
    Hard Disk ST1000LM048-2E7172 (1.0 TB)
    Network Card Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

Faithfully,

Carlos

:)

CHORI318, May 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 28, 2019
  4. Johankaan Win User

unlock hdd

Johankaan, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Errors after changing the HDD and installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Errors changing HDD

2. Windows wiped HDD after installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wiped HDD after installation: After a while of trying, I finally managed to get Windows 10 1909 to install. I chose the option of 'install Windows only' of course, as I didn't already have Windows installed. I then chose my SSD to install to, which it did, but after installation I looked in file explorer...
  3. Windows wiped HDD after installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wiped HDD after installation: After a while of trying, I finally managed to get Windows 10 1909 to install. I chose the option of 'install Windows only' of course, as I didn't already have Windows installed. I then chose my SSD to install to, which it did, but after installation I looked in file explorer...
  4. Windows wiped HDD after installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HDD acting weird after Windows 10 install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDD acting weird after Windows 10 install.: I've installed Windows 10 for the first time, clean. Now in my boot order I have a Windows Boot Manager. If I use that my computer opens, but if I use my HDD, it tells me to reboot and select proper boot device. Is this normal? Is this caused by the fact I didn't remove the...
  6. Error when installing windows 10 on a 3t hdd.

Error when installing windows 10 on a 3t hdd.: Hello, I've got a starnage error when installing windows. On the partitioning screen everything was fine until i tried to create a new partition on a 3t hdd, and it made an approx 2t one and there was 700 and some gb unallocated. When i tried to allocate taht as well it gave...
  7. Error installing fresh windows 10 on new HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error installing fresh windows 10 on new HDD: Hello, I replaced the harddrive in my laptop with a new 1TB seagate HDD. I used the microsoft windows installer to create a usb with a windows 10 image. When I try to boot it up on my HP laptop, the HP logo appears then my laptop shuts down and cycles through several times...
  8. Will not boot from HDD after Windows 10 install.

Will not boot from HDD after Windows 10 install.: I built a New PC. I downloaded rhe Windows 10 installer from Microsoft website. I have the installer on a 60GB HDD. I have a 250GB HDD as my primary drive. In order to boot from the 60GB drive to start the Windows 10 install, I have to set the 60GB as my first boot device in...
  9. BSOD Windows 10 after installing an additional HDD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Windows 10 after installing an additional HDD: Hi, I have tried to install 2 new hard drives Seagate 4TB - ST4000DM004 into my system, however I keep getting the blue screen with stop codeinternal power error The system has Intel i5-6600 @ 3.3ghz no graphics card, uses built inIntel HD Graphics 530, 1 x SSD Samsung 850...
  10. Clean install for Windows 10 after HDD replacement

Clean install for Windows 10 after HDD replacement: I have installed new Seagate HDD same as the old one. I have used the Media Creation Tool to create installation media on a USB drive. I followed the HP instructions for installing the Window 10 software on the new HDD. When the Let's connect you to a network screen...