Windows 10: ERRORS AND SCAMS LEVEL TWO NOT GETTING ANY HELP FOR A LEVEL TWO GOT A FAKE PRETENDING TO BE...

Discus and support ERRORS AND SCAMS LEVEL TWO NOT GETTING ANY HELP FOR A LEVEL TWO GOT A FAKE PRETENDING TO BE... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; THIS COMMUNITY FAKE SCAMMED ME TODAY IT SHOULD BE MICROSOFTS RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT THIS SITE. I SHOULD HAVE A FREE DEFENDER PRO SCAN AND LEVEL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LYNNETTESHUREB, Jan 20, 2020.

1. ERRORS AND SCAMS LEVEL TWO NOT GETTING ANY HELP FOR A LEVEL TWO GOT A FAKE PRETENDING TO BE...

THIS COMMUNITY FAKE SCAMMED ME TODAY
    IT SHOULD BE MICROSOFTS RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT THIS SITE. I SHOULD HAVE A FREE DEFENDER PRO SCAN AND LEVEL TWO HELP

I AM IN THE INISIDER PROGRAM FOR MANY YEARS HELPING MICROSOFT AS A FREE VOLUNTEER BUT I DID NOT UNDERSTAND NOR DID MICROSOFT EXPLAIN WHEN I JOINED THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THEIR INSIDER PROGRAM! THEY DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROTECTING THIS SITE FROM HACKERS AND I WAS HACKED TODAY BY A HACKER PRETENDING TO BE REPLYING TO MY POST FOR HELP. I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN ON A FIXED INCOME AND THIS GUY PRETENDING TO BE FROM WINDOWS COMMUNITY OFFERED TO FIX THE PROBLEM VIA REMOTE AS IN THE PAST MANY WINDOWS TECHS HAVE DONE SO IT WAS NOT UNUSUAL BUT THEN HE SHOWED ME ALL THE FILES HE SAID WERE CORRUPTED AND HE TRIED TO SELL ME DEFENDER PRO FOR SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS. THAT IS WHEN I HUNG UP!

NOW I WAS ON THE PHONE FOR 3 HOURS YESTERDAY WITH WINDOWS CHAT WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE A PROTOCOL FOR ASKING QUESTIONS AND GETTING INFORMATION BUT DID NOTHING TO HELP BUT TELL ME AFTER TALKING TO 3 PEOPLE ROSA, ANN AND SUPERVISOR WADE TELLING ME I NEEDED TO GO TO THE MICROSOFT COMMUNITY THEY COULD NOT HELP! SO I DID AND I THINK BUT I AM NOT SURE IF HE HACKED ME OR WHAT! I WAS ON THE PHONE ALL DAY TODAY FORM 7 HOURS GETTING NO HELP FROM INDIA WHO DISCONNECTED AND TRANSFERRED ME SO THEY SAID TO LEVEL 2 TECH. THE ONLY LEVEL TWO TECH I SPOKE WITH WAS A SUPERVISOR JAKE FROM VIETNAM WHO SAID HE COULD NOT REMOTELY HELP ME BUT HIS ANSWER WAS TO RETURN MY COMPUTER TO NORMAL!!!!!! WHAT IS NORMAL JAKE?

I SPOKE WITH JAKE WADE, ROSA, ANN, HACKER JOHN AT 888-605-0801 ANURAG WHO DISCONNECTED ME TRYING TO FIX HIS PHONE AFTER I WAS ON HOLD FOR 50 MINUTES. I SPOKE WITH KAYE AND JAKE FROM VIETNAM JAKE NOT A GOOD SUPERVISOR. I SPOKE WITH ALUARA IN INDIA AND
    NAGHMA IN INDIA BOTH DID NOTHING AND COULD NOT EVEN SPELL THEIR NAMES SO I COULD UNDERSTAND. INDIA HAS A LOT OF NOISE IN THE BACKGROUND AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. I CHATTED WITH ONE GUY FROM GUATEMALA AND I GOT TWO CALLS FOR RETURN CALL REQUEST AT THE SAME TIME! MY EYE SIGHT IS BAD NOW BECAUSE I AM 72 YEARS OLD AND LOOKING AT A COMPUTER ALL DAY IS VERY BAD FOR MY VISION.

I GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE YESTERDAY AND I CHATTED WITH MICROSOFT WITH 3 PEOPLE WHO GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND AND AFTER AN HOUR ON THE PHONE TOLD ME THEY COULD NOT HELP ME AND TO CONTACT THE WINDOWS COMMUNITY!
    THERE NAMES WERE ROSA, ANN AND SUPERVISOR WADE WHO SAID HE COULD DO NOTHING!
    THEN I WENT TO THE WINDOWS COMMUNITY AND IT SAYS BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND FAKES! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW BUT I THINK I GOT SCAMMED TODAY BY A GUY WHO WAS PRETENDING TO BE MICROSOFT!
    I AM IN THE INSIDER PROGRAM AND I THOUGHT THE PROBLEM WAS THE RECENT UPDATE AND THIS PHONY SAID MY COMPUTER WAS HACKED
    I LET HIM TAKE OVER MY COMPUTER! BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS FROM MICROSOFT

I JUST GOT A CALL BACK FOR THE 5TH TIME TODAY AND A RECORDING THAT SAID MY CALL BACK IS CANCELLED CALL BACK TOMORROW.

:)

LYNNETTESHUREB, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Is there a way to always start the computer at the same sounds level

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

• Right click on the Sound icon on the Taskbar.
    • Click on Sound and Select Playback tab.
    • Right Click on Speakers and Select
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and adjust the sound level as per your requirement and click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check if the sound level remains same.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

ERRORS AND SCAMS LEVEL TWO NOT GETTING ANY HELP FOR A LEVEL TWO GOT A FAKE PRETENDING TO BE...

Stereo mix sound levels keeps getting reset back to the default level

Hello,

As per the description of the issue, you're unable to change the default volume level for your computer. For us to resolve this issue, we suggest that you perform troubleshooting. Here's an

article
    that you can refer to. In here, you'll see all the troubleshooting steps needed for sound issues.

Hope this information is helpful.

Paolo Mag, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

ERRORS AND SCAMS LEVEL TWO NOT GETTING ANY HELP FOR A LEVEL TWO GOT A FAKE PRETENDING TO BE...

1. ERRORS AND SCAMS LEVEL TWO NOT GETTING ANY HELP FOR A LEVEL TWO GOT A FAKE PRETENDING TO BE... - Similar Threads - ERRORS SCAMS LEVEL

2. Is this a scam and fake?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a scam and fake?: My computer locked up and said that I had been hacked. I called the number that it showed 8776860081 and the guy gave me all this information and said I needed to buy a warranty or all my info would be lost. It seemed like a scam so I ended the call. Just wanted to make sure....
  3. volume levels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    volume levels: hey, I have a new laptop asus zenbook with windows 10. whenever I unplug my headphones and then plug them back it resets my volume level to 100%. in my previous laptop also windows 10 it would remember my volume level let's say 50%. How do I fix it so it will remember my...
  4. grandmaster levels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    grandmaster levels: Are grandmaster levels winnable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grandmaster-levels/e1664418-f0ac-406b-ba9d-3fa2a5893ce6
  5. undeletable Folder with gray cross not accessible Indicated two revision levels are...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    undeletable Folder with gray cross not accessible Indicated two revision levels are...: Hello, so I need to delete a folder but when trying to open the folder the error message from the 1st screenshot appears. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Side note: This folder can't be used for OneDrive either for which purpose I made the "OneDriveFixed" folder. things I tried that...
  6. Folder with gray cross not accessible undeleteable Indicated two revision levels are...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder with gray cross not accessible undeleteable Indicated two revision levels are...: Hello, when trying to open the folder the error message from the 1st screenshot appears. [ATTACH] Side note: This folder can't be used for OneDrive either for which purpose I made the "OneDriveFixed" folder. things I tried that didn't work: - shift delete: the folder...
  7. Playing level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing level: How do I change playing level on Microsoft Free Cell. Mine has changed want to reset at medium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-level/2c90a660-5f2f-43f7-a8c0-49d74cd44f2c
  8. Levels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Levels: Simple question; how many points between levels? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/levels/ab6b3566-ca7e-4112-bf39-ab710ec5cfad
  9. battery level

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery level: At one point windows ask if I wanted the battery level to be less when plugged in. Unfortunately, I updated. Now a want a full charge on the battery so computer can be used while traveling. I can't find the place to change it back to full power charge. Can anyone help???...
  10. brightness level locked at lowest level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    brightness level locked at lowest level: I am completely unable to change the brightness level. i have uninstalled/reinstalled drivers, rebooted in excess of 20 times, i still cant change it in safe mode. is there any way to fix this, or am I going to have to waste hours of time reinstalling the most buggy OS ever...