Windows 10: Errors and warnings

Discus and support Errors and warnings in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why am I getting errors for Distributed COM and warnings for Certificate Service Client?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlbertLee8, May 16, 2019.

1. Errors and warnings

Why am I getting errors for Distributed COM and warnings for Certificate Service Client?

:)

AlbertLee8, May 16, 2019
  2. Scott 98 Win User

two warnings one error Windows 10 after upgrade from Windows 7

I tried all steps above no change still two warnings and one error, any other suggestions ? thanks.

Scott 98, May 16, 2019
  3. warning message when startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the warning message and slow performance. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter.

It finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Follow:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode with Networking and check if this issue persist.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Method 3: I suggest you to install he pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 16, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Errors and warnings

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

Errors and warnings

1. Errors and warnings - Similar Threads - Errors warnings

2. My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...: Computer NameABScan Time2024-04-14T08:11:15ZScan Duration60 secondSystem ManufacturerDell Inc.System Product NameVostro 3559BIOS Date09/01/2020BIOS Version1.8.0OS Build19045Platform RolePlatformRoleMobilePlugged IntrueProcess Count212Thread Count2575Report...
  3. My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...: Computer NameABScan Time2024-04-14T08:11:15ZScan Duration60 secondSystem ManufacturerDell Inc.System Product NameVostro 3559BIOS Date09/01/2020BIOS Version1.8.0OS Build19045Platform RolePlatformRoleMobilePlugged IntrueProcess Count212Thread Count2575Report...
  4. My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I keep getting Errors and warnings in my event viewer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Errors and warnings in my event viewer.: Can you please have a look at a screenshot for me? Its all gibberish to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-errors-and-warnings-in-my-event/b2be780b-19ac-4ce1-908a-9018444be6f5
  6. I keep getting Errors and warnings in my event viewer.

I keep getting Errors and warnings in my event viewer.: Can you please have a look at a screenshot for me? Its all gibberish to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-errors-and-warnings-in-my-event/b2be780b-19ac-4ce1-908a-9018444be6f5
  7. In my Windows 11 event viewer it shows lot of errors and warnings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my Windows 11 event viewer it shows lot of errors and warnings: In my Windows 11 Event viewer, shows a lot of errors and warnings. What is the reason for that? Is this normal?? and I want to know what it means....
  8. In my Windows 11 event viewer it shows lot of errors and warnings

In my Windows 11 event viewer it shows lot of errors and warnings: In my Windows 11 Event viewer, shows a lot of errors and warnings. What is the reason for that? Is this normal?? and I want to know what it means....
  9. I keep on getting an error message and warning message in event viewer but I can not figure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep on getting an error message and warning message in event viewer but I can not figure...: These are the error messages and bellow are the warning messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-on-getting-an-error-message-and-warning/bb0db483-1c9b-4a85-bfd6-39afba6989ec
  10. I keep on getting an error message and warning message in event viewer but I can not figure...

I keep on getting an error message and warning message in event viewer but I can not figure...: These are the error messages and bellow are the warning messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-on-getting-an-error-message-and-warning/bb0db483-1c9b-4a85-bfd6-39afba6989ec

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 error code 0x80092ee9

2. errors and warnings