Windows 10: Errors at boot

Discus and support Errors at boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Moved to "Performance and Maint." Moderator please delete. 16800 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by borgus, Aug 15, 2015.

1. borgus Win User

Errors at boot

Moved to "Performance and Maint." Moderator please delete.

:)

borgus, Aug 15, 2015

2. DLL errors at Boot Time

Upgrade from win7 pro 32. Keep getting 2 DLL error messages at boot. Errors are: "The procedure entry point SfcisKeyProtected could not be located in the dynamic link library E:\WINDOWS\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL", followed by: "Error loading C:Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll
    The specific module could not be found". There used to be a 3rd error preceding these "Rundll21.exe entry point could not be found in C:\Windows\System32". I uninstalled my old graphics drivers (AMD6050 which windows 10 rejected) got a new Nvidia Graphics
    card but the error didn't go away until I uninstalled the old program. At the same time I uninstalled my sound card software which was redundant since I no longer have the card and I use HDMI for sound through the monitor. The removal of those 2 pieces of
    software got rid of the Rundll21.exe problem plus restored sound. I have not found any problems running with the 2 broken DLL's but they sound important, especially the AppPatch one. Any ideas?

Tom Lennon, Aug 15, 2015
  3. DLL errors at Boot Time

Hi Rob:

I tried all the suggested methods but still have the 2 messages at boot. I did get rid of a lot of outdated stuff though. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Tom

Tom Lennon, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Errors at boot

1. Errors at boot - Similar Threads - Errors boot

2. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  3. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  4. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  6. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  7. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

8. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

9. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  10. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...