Windows 10: errors come up when im trying to open photo shop

Discus and support errors come up when im trying to open photo shop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; error comr up when im trying to open up photo shop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by josephinelopez, Dec 1, 2020.

1. errors come up when im trying to open photo shop

error comr up when im trying to open up photo shop

:)

josephinelopez, Dec 1, 2020

2. Photo Shop Elements

Hi Rosas,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing the issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please don’t worry. We will assist you.

The issue could occur if the program is incompatible with Windows 10 or program is corrupt.

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Photo Shop Elements application in program compatibility mode on the Computer.

Step 1: suggest you to uninstall the Photo Shop Elements application.

1. Type "Control Panel" without the quotes in search box and click on it.

2. Click on Programs.

3. Click on Programs and Features.

4. Right click on Photo Shop Elements from the list and click on Uninstall.

Step 2: Try to run the Program Compatibility troubleshooter and try to install the
    Photo Shop Elements application. Check if it helps.

1. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes on search box next to
    Start Menu and click on Troubleshooting.

2. Click on View All the left panel of the screen and then click on
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

3. Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Unable to open the photos in Photos App

Hello David,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in opening the Photos in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to open the photos in Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you try to open the photos?
    • Do you have the copy of those photos and are you able to open those photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 1, 2020
  4. errors come up when im trying to open photo shop

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

errors come up when im trying to open photo shop

1. errors come up when im trying to open photo shop - Similar Threads - errors trying open

2. Help! error 0x800701aa when trying to open photos from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! error 0x800701aa when trying to open photos from PC: I am reaching out for help as I seem to be going around and around in circles trying to resolve this problem. I recently downloaded the iCloud for PC app on my Lenovo laptop. My intention was to move the 10,000+ photos I have saved on my laptop to the iCloud storage I pay...
  3. Help! error 0x800701aa when trying to open photos from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! error 0x800701aa when trying to open photos from PC: I am reaching out for help as I seem to be going around and around in circles trying to resolve this problem. I recently downloaded the iCloud for PC app on my Lenovo laptop. My intention was to move the 10,000+ photos I have saved on my laptop to the iCloud storage I pay...
  4. Whenever i try and open documents in file explorer It comes up with an error saying this...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whenever i try and open documents in file explorer It comes up with an error saying this...: Whenever i try and open documents in file explorer It comes up with an error saying this "Documents is unavailable" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-and-open-documents-in-file-explorer/b2242832-f370-4174-aae5-0003d8ede5d1
  5. Sometimes when I try to open a picture, the photos app just comes up as a giant black box,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes when I try to open a picture, the photos app just comes up as a giant black box,...: I can still move the window around and close it, but the picture never displays when this happens. This is seemingly intermittent; sometimes I can open picture and view them without issue. This seems to be something that started happening recently but to my knowledge I've...
  6. Error when trying to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to open: Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7. Please help me to this problem. This started from like 1 and half hour. Hope...
  7. Error message when trying to open photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when trying to open photos: I just downloaded some photos from Google Photos and now my computer won't let me open any photos to view them, it says: "The operation was not completed because an unexpected host ID was encountered." I downloaded the Google Photo app recently before this started happening....
  8. Photo Shop Elements 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Shop Elements 9: Why is it that when I open PE9 directly, it opens perfectly full screen and easy to see text. But If I double click on am image for it to open in PE9 the text is so small I can hardly see it. Adobe help and support are useless. 135516
  9. The following error comes up when trying to open pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The following error comes up when trying to open pictures: file systerm error -2147219196 I have upgraded Windows and is current What else can I do to rectify problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/the-following-error-comes-up-when-trying-to-open/6d4c32f9-ca12-4b28-86b9-750b3802e9fd
  10. error-21472119196 when opening photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error-21472119196 when opening photos: I have executed all the commands that they suggested to me and it has not worked. I have seen that the same thing happens to other users. What solution is there?...