Windows 10: errors encountered since my last windows update

Discus and support errors encountered since my last windows update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i updated the latest windows update and after restart it shows message of this: then the drive D from my computer is no longer accessible. And the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MorgDCaesar, Jul 30, 2020.

1. errors encountered since my last windows update

i updated the latest windows update and after restart it shows message of this:
    then the drive D from my computer is no longer accessible. And the Computer is taking a while now to respond. I need help. errors encountered since my last windows update 989e662f-eb8f-4c3b-b979-f937104135b2?upload=true.jpg

:)

MorgDCaesar, Jul 30, 2020
  2. jsfitz54 Win User

Rufus 2.18, last update to support Windows XP and Vista

SEE HERE: http://rufus.akeo.ie/

Changelog
    • Version 2.18 (2017.11.07)
      • Ensure that the same drive is reselected on device refresh
      • Add a cheat mode to cycle the USB port of currently selected device
      • Make lookup for updatable .cfg file more generic (e.g. ESET SysRescue)
      • Fix handling of multiextent ISOs (e.g. BlackArch Linux)
      • Fix propagation of image decompression errors
      • Update grub4dos to latest
      RUFUS 2.18 IS THE LAST RELEASE TO SUPPORT WINDOWS XP AND WINDOWS VISTA.
      FUTURE RELEASES WILL NO LONGER BE COMPATIBLE WITH THESE PLATFORMS!

jsfitz54, Jul 30, 2020
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD on laptop since latest updates

Since the latest updates November 13, 2018—KB4467702 (OS Build 17134.407)

my husband keeps getting the error Video Scheduler Internal error.

We have tried all the suggestions found on different posts but with not success. Even tried uninstalling the Updates, again no success.

Others have encountered the same problem ?

Do you have suggestions for the next steps ?

MarieDompierre, Jul 30, 2020
  4. macbeth Win User

errors encountered since my last windows update

windows update Error number 0x80004005

When i try to update windows. This came up.

[Error number: 0x80004005]
    The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
    For self-help options:

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Solutions

Windows Update Newsgroup
    For assisted support options:

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Thats what it said when i tried updating windows, anyone know why?

macbeth, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

errors encountered since my last windows update

1. errors encountered since my last windows update - Similar Threads - errors encountered since

2. Getting a game error since last windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11 errors have been in the game for along time. What I have tried:Capping the frames...
  3. Getting a game error since last windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11 errors have been in the game for along time. What I have tried:Capping the frames...
  4. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  5. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  6. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Since the last update on windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since the last update on windows: 1 my printer software which is 32 bit refuses to work ,hence I now have a printer that doesn't work .The printer my be old but still works fine . HP printer Office Jet 6500 E 709 it also appears that Hp no longer provide updates . Also Digital Image which I know is quite old...
  8. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  9. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538