Windows 10: Errors found in ntbtlog.txt. Assistance requested.

Discus and support Errors found in ntbtlog.txt. Assistance requested. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all, Got quite a few BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED lines appearing in my ntbtlog.txt file. What causes these errors, are they indicative of malware? How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Thelps, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Thelps Win User

Errors found in ntbtlog.txt. Assistance requested.

Hi all,

Got quite a few BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED lines appearing in my ntbtlog.txt file.

What causes these errors, are they indicative of malware? How can I repair the drivers or software that is causing them so I get a 'clean' bootlog?

If you want more specific information probably better to do it through PM.

:)

Thelps, Dec 17, 2017

2. Where is ntbtlog.txt?

Hi,

For assistance regarding ntbtlog.txt file, you may refer to this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Dec 17, 2017
  3. Assistance requested - Clock_Watchdog_Timeout BSOD Windows 10

Hi Joey,

We would like to know if you are still having the same issue.

Do let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Dec 17, 2017
Thema:

Errors found in ntbtlog.txt. Assistance requested.

1. Errors found in ntbtlog.txt. Assistance requested. - Similar Threads - Errors found ntbtlog

2. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle: I HAVE TRIED THESE METHODS:-Reboot computer-Use different browser-Allow permissions on browser-Update drivers-Configure Antivirus privacy settings-Shutdown apps using cameraI HAVE TRIED ALL THOSE BASIC METHODS AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. PLEASE STOP RECOMMENDING ME THESE...
  3. PowerShell 7.3.6 assistance request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell 7.3.6 assistance request: Hello- I am just learning to work with PowerShell. I believe I have updated my computer to 7.3.6. Unfortunately, the computer keeps bringing up the Windows PowerShell & says, "Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows." Just...
  4. PowerShell 7.3.6 assistance request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell 7.3.6 assistance request: Hello- I am just learning to work with PowerShell. I believe I have updated my computer to 7.3.6. Unfortunately, the computer keeps bringing up the Windows PowerShell & says, "Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows." Just...
  5. Quick assist application - request is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick assist application - request is not supported: when im trying to run the app im getting the error The request is not supported.steps already done1. application reinstalled2. computer restarted.3. application run with admin permissions. and still getting the error...
  6. Quick assist application - request is not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick assist application - request is not supported: when im trying to run the app im getting the error The request is not supported.steps already done1. application reinstalled2. computer restarted.3. application run with admin permissions. and still getting the error...
  7. Seeking Assistance on the request below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Assistance on the request below: svchost 524 A request to write to the file "C:\Windows\system32\LogFiles\Sum\Svc.log" at offset 1077248 0x0000000000107000 for 4096 0x00001000 bytes has not completed for 36 seconds. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for...
  8. Seeking Assistance on the request below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Assistance on the request below: svchost 524 A request to write to the file "C:\Windows\system32\LogFiles\Sum\Svc.log" at offset 1077248 0x0000000000107000 for 4096 0x00001000 bytes has not completed for 36 seconds. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for...
  9. Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Omegle Error with camera: Requested device not found: When I try to access omegle it saying Error with the camera: Requested device not found I tried all method like adobe update or different internet sources https://www.omeglesites.net/2019/08/solve-omegle-error-with-camera-requested-device-not-found.html...
  10. Request for Assistance

in Windows 10 Support
    Request for Assistance: I did a stupid thing. I got carried away, saving a bunch of files to the desktop and without noting this, my desktop filled to capacity and beyond!! I there any way to cause a 2d desktop to be created and those file icons that are currently off screen, to be populated to...