Windows 10: Errors - Microsoft Outlook Communications Stopped Working

Discus and support Errors - Microsoft Outlook Communications Stopped Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've started getting errors as shown below due to microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12026.20218.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe. What is this and how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

Errors - Microsoft Outlook Communications Stopped Working

I've started getting errors as shown below due to microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12026.20218.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.

What is this and how to fix it?

Errors - Microsoft Outlook Communications Stopped Working [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Nov 12, 2019

2. How to fix error (microsoft outlook has stopped working)

Hi,

To help us better understand your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Are getting any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes or updates to your PC prior to the issue?
    We suggest you to run Outlook in Safe Mode. Refer to the article below and follow the instructions given.

We also suggest you to Install the latest Windows updates to your computer.

Why do I get a "stopped working" message when I start
    my Office application?

Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe?

1803. Mostly an annoyance I guess but I do not like looking at it in Task Manager:

Ending the task and it comes right back. Apparently Microsoft Outlook Communications is linked to HxTsr.exe

HxTsr.exe Windows process - What is it?

When I go to task manager details I see HxTsr.exe there but not a away to disable it:

I have tried uninstalling the app package:

Mail/Calendar Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationapps* | Remove-AppxPackage

and I do not have Microsoft Office installed.

Is there anyway to disable this one HxTsr.exe or barring that how do I get Microsoft Outlook Communications to stop showing up in Task Manager.

Thanks. Oh BTW I am waiting on a package delivery so I am in full pestering mode. Kindly forgive me : )

phaedruspress, Nov 12, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

1. Errors - Microsoft Outlook Communications Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Errors Microsoft Outlook

2. Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?: I'm receiving this warning from Kaspersky TOTAL Security:Name: HxTsr.exePath: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.11629.20316.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweType: TrojanAgent Name: HEUR:Backdoor.MSIL.Agent.genPrecision: Heuristic AnalysisTreat level:...
  3. Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?: I'm receiving this warning from Kaspersky TOTAL Security:Name: HxTsr.exePath: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.11629.20316.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweType: TrojanAgent Name: HEUR:Backdoor.MSIL.Agent.genPrecision: Heuristic AnalysisTreat level:...
  4. Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Outlook Communications high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook Communications high CPU usage: The mail app on my laptop is linked to my gmail account. The Microsoft Outlook Communications has high CPU usage when I click the refresh button in mail. Most of the time the usage is between 10% and 20%, but some time it can be more than 30%. I never notice this problem...
  6. Microsoft Outlook Communications preventing managing of mail accounts from working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Communications preventing managing of mail accounts from working: Hi All, I've recently updated my parents computer as they were having problems with their Microsoft Mail app + their gmail account The app would forever try to fetch email, trying to manage the "accounts" in the settings of the Mail app OR Windows Settings would result in...
  7. Microsoft Outlook Communication causes %25 cpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Outlook Communication causes %25 cpu: Hello; Two days ago I did a clean install from version 1909 to 20h2. I haven't installed any programs yet. How can I disable this? I don't even use the Outlook service. When I searched on Google, out of date solutions appeared. I'm not sure if it still applies. Windows 10...
  8. Microsoft Outlook Communications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook Communications: Today I keep noticing that the process "Microsoft Outlook Communications" is maxing out my DSL . Windows 10 pro 64 1809 17763.195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlook-communications/ffe91f9c-9c3e-4c1e-8c7d-3280b4d65b43
  9. Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe?: 1803. Mostly an annoyance I guess but I do not like looking at it in Task Manager: [img] Ending the task and it comes right back. Apparently Microsoft Outlook Communications is linked to HxTsr.exe https://www.file.net/process/hxtsr.exe.html When I go to task manager...
  10. Microsoft Outlook Communications problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Outlook Communications problem: According to what I've been able to find. this is a service of Office 2016, which I have uninstalled. I have never used Outlook, do not want it on my computer. However, this keeps asking to connect to the internet, and no matter how many times I tell my firewall to block it,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12624.20368.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

2. problem microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12624.20368.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

3. microsoft outlook communications stopped working windows 10

4. hxtsr.exe stopped working,
  5. what is the app 16005.12624.20212.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe,
  6. hxtsr.exe windows 10,
  7. microsoft outlook communications,
  8. microsoft outlook communication,
  9. microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12026.20218.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe,
  10. microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12026.20248.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe mail and calendar