Windows 10: Errors of my laptop

Discus and support Errors of my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop has an error.I plugged in generic usb joystick to it and play games.When playing games the joystick automatically off analog and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AungThalun, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Errors of my laptop

My laptop has an error.I plugged in generic usb joystick to it and play games.When playing games the joystick automatically off analog and

the bottons are pressing automatically sometimes.So I bought another new joystick.

It also has the same problem.Next another one.

The same problem cannot solve.Why?Every joystick have problem that is pressing bottons automatically.How can I solve it?Please.

:)

AungThalun, Sep 1, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Errors of my laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Errors of my laptop

1. Errors of my laptop - Similar Threads - Errors laptop

2. Error 0x80072EFE : When installing .NET Framework version 3.5 on Windows 10 Version 1809 Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x80072EFE : When installing .NET Framework version 3.5 on Windows 10 Version 1809 Laptop: Hi there, Im running a HP laptop with Windows 10 OS Version 1809 Build 17763.805. Im downloading an app to flash my phone called XiaoMiFlash (https://en.miui.com/a-234.html) and when I try to install, it requires ".NET Framework version 3.5". If I decline it, it simply...
  3. Samsung Laptop R590, Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 fails error 0xC1900101 - 0x200017

Samsung Laptop R590, Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 fails error 0xC1900101 - 0x200017: Dear Support Team, Why does Microsoft skip check the hardware or do not provide a clear statement that not all hardware support Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10? For examples, there are several families of Samsung laptops (my case is R590) with Broadcom Wlan card that...
  4. on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main...: on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main process" how to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-opening-my-laptop-a-message-keeps-appearing-a/52434b65-3f75-421e-af79-b536fc3cbc2b
  5. Blue screen error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on Acer Laptop: Hi, I purchased an Acer Predator Laptop at the beginning of this year. Recently it has been giving me the blue screen error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. The laptop then reboots but before windows is loaded, the screen displays "No bootable device" and hangs. The only way around...
  6. Blue Screen Errors to a nearly new laptop with latest Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Errors to a nearly new laptop with latest Windows 10 updates: I get this error message from Blue Screen: · IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL This is a laptop only 8 months old yet I am having Blue Screen Errors weekly since the last update. This is a big issues for me because this laptop is HIPPA compliant and having these issues...
  7. Error code 0xc000021a when installing WIndows 10 on a new Lenovo laptop

Error code 0xc000021a when installing WIndows 10 on a new Lenovo laptop: I just bought a brand new Lenovo laptop (IdeaPad S145, Core I5, 8 GB Ram) which came without Windows preinstalled, just with FeeDOS. I also bought a new WIndows 10 Home that came in a USB drive. When I boot the laptop, I get a "Windows Boot Manager" screen asking me to...
  8. I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...

I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...: HP Laptop 17 with Windows 10 Home v10.018362 After a recent windows update, "Activate Windows" appears in the lower right hand corner of my screen. I followed the instructions of going to Settings to activate Windows. Error message 0xC004F012 appears. After selecting...
  9. Error 0x00f0988 when updating Windows 10 on an HP Pavilion laptop.

Error 0x00f0988 when updating Windows 10 on an HP Pavilion laptop.: Hi, Please can anyone tell me how to solve this problem because everytime I try to instal the following Windows Update [ 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based systems KB4515384 ], it fails and shows the error 0x800f0988 ? This is happening...
  10. Windows 10 shows an error dialog box every time i boot my laptop

Windows 10 shows an error dialog box every time i boot my laptop: [IMG] I recently downloaded a software onto my laptop from the web. as soon as i attempted to install it, my OS hung, followed by a number of bloatwares being automatically installed. i then forced restart while it was processing and ever since this dialog box keeps popping...