Windows 10: Errors on all browsers and BSOD issues. on Windows 10 and 11

Discus and support Errors on all browsers and BSOD issues. on Windows 10 and 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have been getting the "Status_Access_Violation" error on all browsers constantly Chrome, Firefox, Brave, etc. This error happens after loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elyt89, Jan 24, 2022.

1. elyt89 Win User

Errors on all browsers and BSOD issues. on Windows 10 and 11

Hi I have been getting the "Status_Access_Violation" error on all browsers constantly Chrome, Firefox, Brave, etc. This error happens after loading many tabs or websites with graphics such as videos and images. When I refresh the page the error will go away but come back if I try opening tabs again.After ignoring this issue for awhile I will get BSOD crashes such as "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", "Critical Process Died", "IRQL Not Less Or Equal", and "System Thread Exception Not Handled". I've done memory diagnostic tests mdsched.exe, memtest86 and there were no errors found. I also tried

:)

elyt89, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Errors on all browsers and BSOD issues. on Windows 10 and 11

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Errors on all browsers and BSOD issues. on Windows 10 and 11 :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Errors on all browsers and BSOD issues. on Windows 10 and 11

1. Errors on all browsers and BSOD issues. on Windows 10 and 11 - Similar Threads - Errors browsers BSOD

2. [Issue] All the browser application are cashing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Issue] All the browser application are cashing in windows 11: Below is a detail found from event viewer -> windows logs -> application.Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 111.0.1.8480, time stamp: 0x6419a4b0Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset:...
  3. [Issue] All the browser application are cashing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Issue] All the browser application are cashing in windows 11: Below is a detail found from event viewer -> windows logs -> application.Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 111.0.1.8480, time stamp: 0x6419a4b0Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset:...
  4. Javascript Issues with all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript Issues with all browsers: Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but it seems mainly linked to Javascript errors in my browsers. I have the most noticeable issue with youtube. Every video cannot...
  5. Javascript Issues with all browsers

Javascript Issues with all browsers: Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but it seems mainly linked to Javascript errors in my browsers. I have the most noticeable issue with youtube. Every video cannot...
  6. Issues with all browsers not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with all browsers not responding: So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor and my browser dithers and I get "not responding" for a few seconds and it goes back to normal. but the slowness is incredibly...
  7. Issues with all browsers not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with all browsers not responding: So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor and my browser dithers and I get "not responding" for a few seconds and it goes back to normal. but the slowness is incredibly...
  8. Issues with all browsers not responding

9. Errors on all browsers and BSOD issues. on Windows 10 and 11

Errors on all browsers and BSOD issues. on Windows 10 and 11: Hi I have been getting the "Status_Access_Violation" error on all browsers constantly Chrome, Firefox, Brave, etc. This error happens after loading many tabs or websites with graphics such as videos and images. When I refresh the page the error will go away but come back if I...
  10. Script issues in all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Script issues in all browsers: Ever since I installed Win10x64, none of my browsers work properly. I use either Google Chrome or Firefox. I keep them updated and don't want to use anything provided by MS. I have been having problems with them both hanging up, with indications of scripts not completing....