Windows 10: Errors on New PC & Windows Build

Discus and support Errors on New PC & Windows Build in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Guys, I bought a new barebones system and fitted an existing GTX 960 and Samsung 500MB SSD with Windows 10 Professional which were both only a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jvenables, Sep 11, 2016.

1. jvenables Win User

Errors on New PC & Windows Build

Guys,

I bought a new barebones system and fitted an existing GTX 960 and Samsung 500MB SSD with Windows 10 Professional which were both only a couple of weeks old and worked in my old system.

Its been nothing but a catalogue of issues..

so every couple of days I get a CLOCK WATCHDOG ERROR and the PC crashes, but usually a reboot and it would work again for a few days...then bang, another WATCHDOG ERROR..

Saturday morning, the PC had been working for a few days and 1st thing in the morning, another WATCHDOG ERROR, PC rebooted and instantly got a WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, then reboot and got DRIVER VERIFIED DETECTED VIOLATION and BSOD. when I then tried to reboot, PC would even boot up after that. Disconnected the power and left it for an hour, powered back up and its been up for 2 days so far..

Anyone any idea what these errors are of If I can supply more information to get to the bottom of this?

Any assistance would be appreciated

:)

jvenables, Sep 11, 2016

2. Failed Mail and Calender update

hey bro try new insider build for windows 10 ... which available in your pc settings and update & recover and insider build and get new build update which having new features....

Raman Singh [Insider], Sep 11, 2016
  3. Cannot save windows 10 store apps or games on a different harddrive

Hi there,

goto to pc settings>update&recovery>Windows insider program

to get new build for insiders

Raman Singh [Insider], Sep 11, 2016
  4. jvenables Win User
    thank you, will look into that

jvenables, Sep 11, 2016
  5. scopio Win User
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT is generally considered as hardware BSOD. Although rare, some faulty drivers can also cause this error. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR and DRIVER VERIFIED DETECTED are all related to hardware and/or corrupted or wrong drivers.
    Since you installed Samsung 500MB SSD with Windows 10 Professional and GTX 960 from another pc the drivers installed in your SSD may not be compatible with your new barebones system and/or BIOS.
    I will leave other more technically knowledgeable posters to help you solve these problems as finding out the reasons for these errors are quite lengthy to diagnose what is causing them.

scopio, Sep 11, 2016
  6. jvenables Win User
    I did a rebuild when i moved the card and SSD over...So I am hoping all drivers are good...Thanks for the information

jvenables, Sep 11, 2016
  7. scopio Win User

scopio, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Errors on New PC & Windows Build - Similar Threads - Errors Build

2. fTPM error with my first PC build ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fTPM error with my first PC build ?: I built my first ever computer, now it has an fTPM error. When I clicked on "y", my computer rebooted and it shut it self off during it.this happened when i tried to install windows 10, Now when i turn it on all the fans argb turns off but they still move same with my gpu,...
  3. fTPM error with my first PC build ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fTPM error with my first PC build ?: I built my first ever computer, now it has an fTPM error. When I clicked on "y", my computer rebooted and it shut it self off during it.this happened when i tried to install windows 10, Now when i turn it on all the fans argb turns off but they still move same with my gpu,...
  4. fTPM error with my first PC build ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have win11 build 22635.3209 ver 23H2 Enterprise installed. error shows ver 22H2, 23H2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have win11 build 22635.3209 ver 23H2 Enterprise installed. error shows ver 22H2, 23H2...: I have win11 build 22635.3209 ver 23H2 Enterprise installed. error shows ver 22H2, 23H2 unable to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-win11-build-226353209-ver-23h2-enterprise/ba5a95ca-416d-4efe-8f82-6eb7ae7b2b41
  6. I have win11 build 22635.3209 ver 23H2 Enterprise installed. error shows ver 22H2, 23H2...

I have win11 build 22635.3209 ver 23H2 Enterprise installed. error shows ver 22H2, 23H2...: I have win11 build 22635.3209 ver 23H2 Enterprise installed. error shows ver 22H2, 23H2 unable to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-win11-build-226353209-ver-23h2-enterprise/ba5a95ca-416d-4efe-8f82-6eb7ae7b2b41
  7. ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is...: Hi,While building the kmdf driver, I am getting following error with apivalidator,ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is returned exit code 5.I am not able to find details for exit code 5 of aitstatic. I am using ewdk-22621 for...
  8. ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is...

ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is...: Hi,While building the kmdf driver, I am getting following error with apivalidator,ApiValidation : error : While Checking file C:\Build\x64\Debug\sample.sys aitstatic is returned exit code 5.I am not able to find details for exit code 5 of aitstatic. I am using ewdk-22621 for...
  9. Trying to get Windows Media Player Legacy on windows 11 build 22631 on my Steamdeck, ERROR...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to get Windows Media Player Legacy on windows 11 build 22631 on my Steamdeck, ERROR...: Hello, I am trying to get Windows Media Player Legacy WMPL To install, i have failed multiple times in the past from using the optional features in settings, i have gotten to the point of using ```dism /online /add-capability...
  10. Trying to get Windows Media Player Legacy on windows 11 build 22631 on my Steamdeck, ERROR...

Trying to get Windows Media Player Legacy on windows 11 build 22631 on my Steamdeck, ERROR...: Hello, I am trying to get Windows Media Player Legacy WMPL To install, i have failed multiple times in the past from using the optional features in settings, i have gotten to the point of using ```dism /online /add-capability...