Windows 10: Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers

Discus and support Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers Devices with affected Conexant ISST audio drivers might receive an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by thbrowne, Apr 15, 2021.

1. thbrowne Win User

Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers

thbrowne, Apr 15, 2021

2. Conexant ISST audio drivers uninstall after updates to Windows 10

Hi,

I have a 3 month old HP Spectre x360 that came with Windows 10. Every time there is an update which requires a restart (for Windows 10, iTunes or what have you), my audio drivers (Conexant ISST audio) are uninstalled. I have to manually go into Device Manager,
    update driver, and choose from a driver installed on my computer to get the driver to work again (after yet another restart). I have tried uninstalling the driver and then restarting the computer, but this (like the device manager option) is only a temporary
    fix. Every new update and restart uninstalls the audio drivers again. While the temporary fix has worked every time (so far) it is getting annoying and I would greatly appreciate some advice on a permanent fix.

notairesenchae, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Airider Win User
    MicTray64 keylogger issue fixed in latest Conexant ISST Audio drivers?

Does anyone know if the latest Conexant ISST Audio Driver, created 25 Jan 2019 and released by HP 12 Feb 2019 (as well as earlier updates) has REMOVED the accidental keylogger? I just bought a nice used HP Elitebook 840 G3 and downloaded the 12 Feb 2019 driver directly from HP (overwriting whatever was there) and checked that it Is in fact the one now shown in Device Manager, and installed today (Properties).

I checked C:\Users\Public\ and there is NO MicTray.log

Problem or not?

Airider, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers

Conexant ISST audio drivers uninstall after updates to Windows 10

I got the same issue with the HP Elitepad 1030 G1.

Windows is up to date, as are all the softpaqs.

Every update, the audio drivers stop working (Connexant ISST 9.0.67.0)

Any update to this issue?

UrbanCowboy65, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers

1. Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers - Similar Threads - Errors issues during

2. Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop: My Conexant ISST Audio speakers on my HP laptop were working fine this morning, now suddenly, the sound out of my speakers sounds like the volume is locked on 1. I can 'barely' hear muffled sound. None of my adjustments in settings fix the problem. Drivers are updated. If I...
  3. Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop: My Conexant ISST Audio speakers on my HP laptop were working fine this morning, now suddenly, the sound out of my speakers sounds like the volume is locked on 1. I can 'barely' hear muffled sound. None of my adjustments in settings fix the problem. Drivers are updated. If I...
  4. Conexant ISST Audio Speakers "MUFFLED" on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Conexant ISST driver deleted...now no sound whatsoever

Conexant ISST driver deleted...now no sound whatsoever: Hello,I have an older HP EliteBook that developed problems with the Conexant ISST audio system. I appreciate that Conexant went out of business in 2014, which was news to me when I began searching for a solution to this problemAfter hours of research, I deleted the driver.Now...
  6. Conexant ISST driver deleted...now no sound whatsoever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conexant ISST driver deleted...now no sound whatsoever: Hello,I have an older HP EliteBook that developed problems with the Conexant ISST audio system. I appreciate that Conexant went out of business in 2014, which was news to me when I began searching for a solution to this problemAfter hours of research, I deleted the driver.Now...
  7. Conexant ISST driver deleted...now no sound whatsoever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Internal microphone not working conexant ISST Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal microphone not working conexant ISST Audio: I had a black screen incident 10 days ago on my HP Spectre running windows 10. I managed to reboot by turning it on and off and all seemed well. However, by trying to skype several people and them not being able to hear me, I have discovered that my internal mic is not...
  9. MicTray64 keylogger issue fixed in latest Conexant ISST Audio drivers?

in Windows 10 Support
    MicTray64 keylogger issue fixed in latest Conexant ISST Audio drivers?: Does anyone know if the latest Conexant ISST Audio Driver, created 25 Jan 2019 and released by HP 12 Feb 2019 (as well as earlier updates) has REMOVED the accidental keylogger? I just bought a nice used HP Elitebook 840 G3 and downloaded the 12 Feb 2019 driver directly from...
  10. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502