Windows 10: Errors related to Hyper-V even though it's disabled

Discus and support Errors related to Hyper-V even though it's disabled in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I get the below error in Event Viewer about every 10-20min Code: Failed to create port BF369345-1A05-4ADC-BC8F-4CEC2E5B3498 (Friendly Name: Container... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by eswhyareayeeks, May 29, 2021.

1. Errors related to Hyper-V even though it's disabled

I get the below error in Event Viewer about every 10-20min Code: Failed to create port BF369345-1A05-4ADC-BC8F-4CEC2E5B3498 (Friendly Name: Container NIC 2941b118) on switch C08CB7B8-9B3C-408E-8E30-5E16A3AEB444 (Friendly Name: ). Status = {Path Not Found} The path %hs does not exist.. UniqueEvent = 15. I have gon through Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on/off and unchecked Hyper-V, but the error persists. I also ran DISM /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V in Powershell as well...no luck. It seems the error causes the system to lag for about 3-5sec.

:)

eswhyareayeeks, May 29, 2021

2. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 29, 2021
  3. Trying to Disable Hyper-V, Getting BSOD

I have been trying to disable Hyper-V so that I can use VirtualBox. Each time I attempt to remove Hyper-V through Windows Features, the OS shuts down, and then hits a BSODs during boot. I am then able to return to a restore point.

I have tried:

• Removing the Hyper-V features after a clean boot.
    • Manually disabling the Hyper-V service, manually removing Hyper-V network adapters, and then disabling Hyper-V in Windows Featuers.

I believe the issue might be similar to this (but not the exact same): Trying disable Hyper-V cause blue screen when windows restart

Brandon0000, May 29, 2021
  4. JitheshC Win User

Errors related to Hyper-V even though it's disabled

Disabling Hyper V

When I try to run an Oracle VM it shows the error VT-x is disabled. I enabled the option in BIOS and the error still persists. I came across some posts where it showed that disabling/uninstalling the Hyper V feature helped resolve the issue.

The Hyper V feature does not show up under the Add/Remove windows features. I run the Home Version of Windows 10 and Hyper V is not a feature supposed to be available for this OS version. However the services were visible and I stopped them.

Need help to disable the Hyper V feature or any other workaround.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

JitheshC, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Errors related to Hyper-V even though it's disabled

1. Errors related to Hyper-V even though it's disabled - Similar Threads - Errors related Hyper

2. Hyper-v not disabling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-v not disabling: Hello. I'm running an app called Bluestacks that requires hyper-v to be disabled. I've tried disabling it via the terminal and control panel and even tho it says it's disabled it isn't. I don't know what to do next. Help would be appreciated.I'm running Windows 11 pro on a...
  3. Hyper-v not disabling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-v not disabling: Hello. I'm running an app called Bluestacks that requires hyper-v to be disabled. I've tried disabling it via the terminal and control panel and even tho it says it's disabled it isn't. I don't know what to do next. Help would be appreciated.I'm running Windows 11 pro on a...
  4. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  5. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  6. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Errors related to Hyper-V even though it's disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Errors related to Hyper-V even though it's disabled: I get the below error in Event Viewer about every 10-20min Code: Failed to create port BF369345-1A05-4ADC-BC8F-4CEC2E5B3498 (Friendly Name: Container NIC 2941b118) on switch C08CB7B8-9B3C-408E-8E30-5E16A3AEB444 (Friendly Name: ). Status = {Path Not Found} The path %hs does...
  8. disable Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disable Hyper-V: How can I turn off Hyper-v? .... I have already tried Programs and Features and then unchecking the hyper-v there and have checked the services .... I want to use Virtual box but am constantly advised that it is being blocked by Hyper-v. Also is there a way to reset...
  9. Disabling hyper V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Disabling hyper V: I apparently need to disable hyper v in my updated windows 10 home to get my virtual box vms to work. Would disabling hyper v remove any other windows 10 features? In other words, is there a downside to disabling hyper v? 123407
  10. Problem Related To Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem Related To Hyper-V: Microsoft Hyper-v is Disabled on my systems but I always get error "Microsoft Hyper-V is enabled on your System. Please Disable it" Why? I use Windows 10 home single language Version. windows 10 home doesn't support Hyper-V but always I face this problem. I have done the...