Windows 10: errors related to system32 causing game crashes

Discus and support errors related to system32 causing game crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; events at the time of the crash from most to least recent. I have been unable to fix this for months please help. Warning 2/6/2020 9:17:20 PM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyler2.o, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Tyler2.o Win User

errors related to system32 causing game crashes

events at the time of the crash from most to least recent. I have been unable to fix this for months please help.

Warning 2/6/2020 9:17:20 PM Display 4109None

Application SpaceEngineers has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

Warning 2/6/2020 9:12:42 PM Perflib 1008None

The Open procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed with error code The device is not ready.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

Warning 2/6/2020 9:12:42 PM PerfProc 2002None

Unable to open the job object \BaseNamedObjects\WmiProviderSubSystemHostJob for query access. The calling process may not have permission to open this job. The first four bytes DWORD of the Data section contains the status code.

Error 2/6/2020 9:12:42 PM PerfNet 2004None

Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes DWORD of the Data section contains the status code.

The Open procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed with error code The system cannot find the file specified.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

The Open procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed with error code Access is denied.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

The Open procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\esentprf.dll" failed with error code Access is denied.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

The Open procedure for service ".NETFramework" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll" failed with error code Access is denied.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

Warning 2/6/2020 9:12:41 PM PerfProc 2002 None
    Unable to open the job object \BaseNamedObjects\WmiProviderSubSystemHostJob for query access. The calling process may not have permission to open this job. The first four bytes DWORD of the Data section contains the status code.

:)

Tyler2.o, Feb 7, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Bad Pool Header, Driver related crashes, BSOD whiel gaming

Hi

I have recently upgraded my hardware to Intel Skylake platform, complete system build is linked below via pcpartpicker website
    Intel Core i7-6700K, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti (2-Way SLI), Phanteks Enthoo Pro - 2016 - prashant9700s Saved Part List - PCPartPicker

Once I complete my build, there were no errors or BSOD but once I started rendering 4K videos, I faced freezes and BSODs, things got worst when I started playing latest game : Rise of the Tomb Raider in 4K and 2K resolutions !

I had few BSOD crashes : Drivers related crashes (which I don't remember drivers reference), then most recently it was one was Bad Pool Header one while in gaming session

I also had bad memory error but since my RAM sticks are brand new, I don't think so it is causing it but anyway to ensure it is not the case I ran Mem test 86 for required runs of test and nothing came up regarding RAM sticks

I have attached system report as suggested by your forum here, so please let me know what could be the reason for these BSOD ?

Thank you

Prashant
    Attachment 62361

prohdgaming, Feb 7, 2020
  4. errors related to system32 causing game crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

errors related to system32 causing game crashes

1. errors related to system32 causing game crashes - Similar Threads - errors related system32

2. Regular game crashes, not hardware related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular game crashes, not hardware related: Hi all,I've recently bought a new computer and have been encountering game crashes ever since.I've tried numerous hardware related things which all did not help.As far as I'm concerned the problems started occurring after the KB5027538 .NET Framework Update, could have...
  3. Regular game crashes, not hardware related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular game crashes, not hardware related: Hi all,I've recently bought a new computer and have been encountering game crashes ever since.I've tried numerous hardware related things which all did not help.As far as I'm concerned the problems started occurring after the KB5027538 .NET Framework Update, could have...
  4. Regular game crashes, not hardware related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Game related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game related: Can you tell me why only game shortcuts support in Windows desktop option but when I try to drag the game exe and copy them in desktop they are not working they are saying something missing but when I start the exe in the game file starts automatically could this happen...
  6. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes: Hello All, I have a recurring issue with my PC for the past few months, and I haven't been able to pinpoint the root cause browsing the web yet. While playing most games, the system regurarly crashes in one of the following ways:1, BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys error code 30%2,...
  7. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes: Hello All, I have a recurring issue with my PC for the past few months, and I haven't been able to pinpoint the root cause browsing the web yet. While playing most games, the system regurarly crashes in one of the following ways:1, BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys error code 30%2,...
  8. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. AUDIODG.exe ntdll.dll "Application error causing games to crash.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AUDIODG.exe ntdll.dll "Application error causing games to crash.: So I have been playing Valorant for quite a while now and the game crashes mid game without any errors. The event viewer showed "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows." . I did some workaround and somehow it doesn't appear for a few days and...
  10. Game bar causing crash on multiple games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar causing crash on multiple games.: As the title says that's pretty much the issue. When i bring up the game bar most of the games sometimes crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-causing-crash-on-multiple-games/e2c15830-4f55-459c-8a3d-905b2993a16b