Windows 10: Errors stacking on errors

Discus and support Errors stacking on errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, so recently this happened to my laptop. The screen turns grey screen when I try to open Windows 10. I tried to do sfc /scannow but it could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Someone_327, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Errors stacking on errors

Hey, so recently this happened to my laptop.

The screen turns grey screen when I try to open Windows 10.

I tried to do sfc /scannow but it could not do the requested operation.

I tried to reset my laptop reinstall windows but couldn't.

Startup repair won't work either.

The only thing I can do is booting in safe mode.

Also I couldn't uninstall the latest update and the restore point didn't do anything.

Please help me, thanks in advance!

:)

Someone_327, Sep 12, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Errors stacking on errors :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Errors stacking on errors

1. Errors stacking on errors - Similar Threads - Errors stacking errors

2. Update stack package error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update stack package error: I am trying to update the stack package and I get an error Install error - 0xc4800010.Is there a fix for this?I have run the troubleshooter but there was no fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stack-package-error/3aa0d3d6-970d-46e3-bc36-51c018d224ed
  3. Update stack package error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stack package error: I am trying to update the stack package and I get an error Install error - 0xc4800010.Is there a fix for this?I have run the troubleshooter but there was no fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stack-package-error/3aa0d3d6-970d-46e3-bc36-51c018d224ed
  4. Reproducible SystemSettingsBroker stack overflow error!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reproducible SystemSettingsBroker stack overflow error!: I have no clue how to report bugs in Windows. Microsoft makes it exceedingly difficult to reach employees who know their stuff. My only hope is to get this post reported/escalated.Repro steps:Have a display enhancement - enabled monitor, like a laptop.sc start...
  5. Error: "A new guard page for the stack cannot be created"

Error: "A new guard page for the stack cannot be created": When I open This PC in my device and scroll down then Windows Explorer resets and get closed. After rebootinto Safe Mode, doing that gives"A new guard page for the stack cannot be created" error and Windows Explorer resets again. Curiously, switching the account solved the...
  6. Driver overran stack buffer windows error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Driver overran stack buffer windows error: Hello. I can’t startup my windows laptop. When I try to I am getting a blue screen with the driver overran stack buffer error. I have no idea how to fix this....
  7. NO IRP STACK LOCATION error

NO IRP STACK LOCATION error: Can't seem to figure out how to get rid of this blue-screen error every time I shutdown or restart my computer. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-irp-stack-location-error/a436dab1-9424-431c-a94e-7e3b1bfefb29
  8. ERROR MESSAGE - STACK OVERFLOW AT LINE: 20

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ERROR MESSAGE - STACK OVERFLOW AT LINE: 20: HI, I KEEP RECEIVING THIS POP UP MESSAGE "STACK OVERLOW LINE 20" WHEN I TRIED TO LOG IN MY TEAMS ACCOUNT I ALSO TRIED MICROSOFT TEAM WEB VERSION BUT STILL NO LUCK... THANKS, YNI...
  9. Any Ways To Delete The "DEFAULT ERROR STACK"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any Ways To Delete The "DEFAULT ERROR STACK"?: Ok.... So, I have been scanning my PC with Malwarebytes. I found out for the past 24 hours it is still not finished scanning because of the "DEFAULT ERROR STACK" which is really stacking up to 200000. It was never been there before and I don't know who gave birth to them. I...
  10. WINDBG Range Error While Trying To Dump The Stack

WINDBG Range Error While Trying To Dump The Stack: Hopefully this is the correct subforum to post this in. If it is not could somebody point me to the correct one? I am using THIS guide here on tenforums. When I try to dump the stack I input the command dps ffffd00026876000 ffffd00026870000. The two values are my base...