Windows 10: Errors: tcpip.sys and stop code errors BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support Errors: tcpip.sys and stop code errors BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just purchased this computer 5 days ago. Since then I have had 5 tcpip.sys errors. Windows stop code service system exception. I dont have anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DuaneWegienka, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Errors: tcpip.sys and stop code errors BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!

I just purchased this computer 5 days ago. Since then I have had 5 tcpip.sys errors. Windows stop code service system exception. I dont have anything on it yet except antivirus. I think this is ridiculous. It is a HP notebook. I have already updated everything. Also, it was doing this before downloading anything

:)

DuaneWegienka, Jan 16, 2019
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jan 16, 2019
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Errors: tcpip.sys and stop code errors BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!

error code ?

When did the error code appear? During POST? Was it a Windows bluescreen error?

Polaris573, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Errors: tcpip.sys and stop code errors BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!

1. Errors: tcpip.sys and stop code errors BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Errors tcpip sys

2. Stop code error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code error: Followed the instructions only they are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error/3895b5cd-c28d-4fcf-bacc-3a4e38aae463
  3. Error 0x80070643 on a brand new installation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x80070643 on a brand new installation.: Hello guys, i just formatted my computer and performed a brand new installation of windows (making a new usb with the creation tool). However right after installing manually installing gpu/cpu driver i started windows updated end ended up with error 0x80070643 while trying to...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD Errors, brand new computer.: I recent built my first new computer, and since day 1 I've been getting BSOD's. and personally im not entirely sure what the problem is. If anyone here could help me out i'd appreciate it. This has been plagueing me since december, When I run a game it's fine, but randomally...
  5. stop code errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stop code errors: My envy will not boot up. I keep getting a blue screen with a stop code error: WHEA Uncorrectable Error. I dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-errors/9e77d5cb-469b-4695-984e-ed8773391a1f
  6. Stop Code lvrs64.sys

Stop Code lvrs64.sys: Hello, Do I need to do anything else after rebooting system? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-lvrs64sys/55495928-a1d7-41e3-aaa7-8b547d4f7010
  7. stop code error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stop code error: After update last night i now have an error code Bad pool caller have tried to uninstall but it wont laptop not a week old need to use it for presentation ive got tomorrow help!!...
  8. stop code wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stop code wdf01000.sys: Hi All i have a ROG G20 its working fine until i plug my Logitech wheel in and once it been recognised it comes up with a blue screen and says stop code wdf01000.sys has failed. what is this and how do i fix it? Thamks...
  9. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...
  10. Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer (2 Days)

Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer (2 Days): I recently just purchased a brand-new gaming computer. I received the computer December 15, 2017 and since then (2 days) I've been plagued with multiple BSOD error codes. The 2 most frequent error codes that I get are "BAD_POOL_HEADER" and "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". I don’t have...