Windows 10: errors unable applications to start.

Discus and support errors unable applications to start. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b. click ok to close application. How can I fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoyalOarabile, Jul 17, 2021.

1. errors unable applications to start.

the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b. click ok to close application. How can I fix this problem?

:)

RoyalOarabile, Jul 17, 2021

2. The application was unable to start correctly

hi,
    i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi

errors unable applications to start. [​IMG]

HAROON2015, Jul 17, 2021
  3. KCav45 Win User
    Application Unable to Start

I downloaded Opera Installer, clicked on the fie to open it and was told "Application Error" - the application is unable to start correctly error 0x00000005. This file has been downloaded thousnads of times; my system is clean and Scannow reports no integrity violations. I shut-off Windows Defender and tried again. It still did not start, nothing happened. How can I find out what is preventing the Opera browser from starting?

KCav45, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Joergi Win User

errors unable applications to start.

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

Finale 2014 is a music composing program.

This seems like a good guide of what you can do:
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answer...xc000007b.html

Basically:
    • Reinstall .Net Framework
    • Reinstall Finale 2014
    • Check your harddisc

Going through these steps from top to bottom, each of them might already solve the problem. There is a good chance that this already solves the problem and you do not even have to go down the complete list from the link.

Joergi, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

errors unable applications to start.

1. errors unable applications to start. - Similar Threads - errors unable applications

2. Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b': I am getting the following response when I submit my exe file on MS Store. The product crashes at launch and displays the error message 'TCA.exe - Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b'. Windows build issue is observed on 21H2...
  3. Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b': I am getting the following response when I submit my exe file on MS Store. The product crashes at launch and displays the error message 'TCA.exe - Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b'. Windows build issue is observed on 21H2...
  4. Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The application was unable to start

in Windows 10 Customization
    The application was unable to start: Hi i just installed red dead 2 and when i started the game i face an error saying The application was unable to start please click ok to close the application And I don't know what to do...
  6. The application was unable to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start: Hi i just installed red dead 2 and when i started the game i face an error saying The application was unable to start please click ok to close the application And I don't know what to do...
  7. The application was unable to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Error 0xc00007b “Application was unable to start correctly”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc00007b “Application was unable to start correctly”: Hi all, please help me with this Error 0xc00007b “Application was unable to start correctly”I get this response when I attempt to install SmartFTP on my laptop. I have tried all the various suggestions without success, thanks in advance. Also is there a Microsoft source where...
  9. Application Unable to Start

in Browsers and Email
    Application Unable to Start: I downloaded Opera Installer, clicked on the fie to open it and was told "Application Error" - the application is unable to start correctly error 0x00000005. This file has been downloaded thousnads of times; my system is clean and Scannow reports no integrity violations. I...
  10. Error the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00005: who knows what happened to my computer this month.some applications on my desktop cannot be opened then a message "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00005".some of these applications such as battle.net is an application to play some games like overwatch and...