Windows 10: Errors when attempting to login to work account on windows 11

Discus and support Errors when attempting to login to work account on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting the following error message when attempting to login to my work email account. I was wondering whether it may be because my workplace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RPRR92, Apr 1, 2023.

1. RPRR92 Win User

Errors when attempting to login to work account on windows 11

Hi, I'm getting the following error message when attempting to login to my work email account. I was wondering whether it may be because my workplace is set up in windows 10 for security/ etc? The picture wont upload, but it reads: Error Code: 80180014--Server message: A specific platform or version is not supported.

:)

RPRR92, Apr 1, 2023

2. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Apr 1, 2023
  3. gupsterg Win User
    Games for Windows Live failing to login error code 80048821

Need some help as pulling my hair out with this *Mad Errors when attempting to login to work account on windows 11 :mad:.

I have had my GFWL account for quite a while, not a regular user.

A day or so ago when I went to have a play on GTA IV it would not login to the account. All I get is a nonsense message.

I can login to Xbox live (I don't own one) and Windows Live via browser in OS. I then uninstalled GFWL via control panel in windows 7, I then reinstalled it and still get the issue.

Then I started routing around in AppData\Local\Microsoft\GFWLive\ and found a file (GFWLClient01.log), latest error (all are the same in log from past attempts) it has this in it:-

2016-09-27T13:17:19 Error SignIn Failed to sign in to live id with 0x80048821. {Exception: {Type: Microsoft.GamesForWindows.XLiveServices.LiveIdWrapper.IDCRLException} {Message: Authentication failed.} {Source: XLiveServices} {Stack Trace: at Microsoft.GamesForWindows.XLiveServices.LiveId.Authenticate() at Microsoft.GamesForWindows.XLiveServices.LiveId.Authenticate(String memberName, SecureString password) at Microsoft.GamesForWindows.XLiveServices.LocalGamer.SignIn(SigninData signinData)} {Target Site: Boolean Authenticate()} {IDCRL Error Message: IDCRL Exception In Method: Authenticate IDCRL ErrorCode : 80048821}}

I tried using the support chat feature on XBox live site and I can't chat to staff as my name is not filtering through from Windows live account (no way to set on support chat page or XBox live site).

Spoiler
    Errors when attempting to login to work account on windows 11 NEmgwyp.jpg

gupsterg, Apr 1, 2023
  4. Sharief K Win User

Microsoft Account login is not opening

Hi,

• Are you able to login to the same account using web browser?
    • What is the exact error message?

I suggest you to reset the Microsoft account password once and check if it helps.

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope it helps.

Sharief K, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

1. Errors when attempting to login to work account on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Errors attempting login

2. Nonstop attempts to login to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonstop attempts to login to my account: Hello,I've recently started receiving a lot of Unsuccessful sign-in attempts from all over the country and other counties, and wanted to know is there any other action item I need to do on my end to stop the attempts? I've changed my password, used two factor authentication...
  3. Nonstop attempts to login to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nonstop attempts to login to my account: Hello,I've recently started receiving a lot of Unsuccessful sign-in attempts from all over the country and other counties, and wanted to know is there any other action item I need to do on my end to stop the attempts? I've changed my password, used two factor authentication...
  4. Add account to login for laptop on windows 11 that is for school or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add account to login for laptop on windows 11 that is for school or work: HiI want to have multiple account to login with so I keep all my work school and personal files separated on my laptop. How do I manage that? Kind regards, Reinier...
  5. Errors when attempting to login to work account on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors when attempting to login to work account on windows 11: Hi, I'm getting the following error message when attempting to login to my work email account. I was wondering whether it may be because my workplace is set up in windows 10 for security/ etc? The picture wont upload, but it reads: Error Code: 80180014--Server message: A...
  6. Microsoft account login error nothing is working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account login error nothing is working: Hello, I am unable to log into my Microsoft account or even attempt to make a new one. I have recently purchased a asus zenbook duo and everything runs smoothly except i cant download any apps since it wont let me log in. Either it says there is an issue on your end and to...
  7. Wrong Password when attempt to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wrong Password when attempt to login: i cant sign in on my computer. i can sign into to out look and everything but when i try to sign into my account on my computer it says when password is wrong even when i reset it 2 minutes earlier. what is the issue [Original Title: account]...
  8. VPN blocks Microsoft account login attempts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    VPN blocks Microsoft account login attempts: Hello everyone. I'm wondering if I'm the only one having login issues to various legitimate sites while using a VPN. Most concerning is the fact that you must expose your digital signature by disabling the VPN to login to, of many places, your Microsoft account. This...
  9. Unsuccessful Login Attempts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unsuccessful Login Attempts: I’ve noticed starting the 19th of April that I’ve had a bunch of unsuccessful login attempts via IMAP. I clicked on them and it specifically says (I’m paraphrasing a bit) you don’t have to change your password you are secure. Every single one was unsuccessful. I have 2FA on...
  10. Windows 10 Goes to Gray Screen When Attempting to Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Goes to Gray Screen When Attempting to Login: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wildbk33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6ahne/windows_10_goes_to_gray_screen_when_attempting_to/