Windows 10: Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

Discus and support Errors while trying to do a factory reset! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elizabeth Zamora1, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at C:I.For more information, review the log file.The DISM log file can be found at C: \WINDOWS\Logs \DISM \dism.log

:)

Elizabeth Zamora1, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

1. Errors while trying to do a factory reset! - Similar Threads - Errors while trying

2. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors while trying to do a factory reset!: I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located...
  3. Errors while trying to do a factory reset!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors while trying to do a factory reset!: I’m unable to factory reset my laptop! Please help, 2 errors pop up, 1- Reset this PC “There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.” 2- error 193 DISM log cannot be found An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located...
  4. How to fix error 0xc000000d while trying to factory reset PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error 0xc000000d while trying to factory reset PC?: I've attempted to solve this on my own by searching the internet, only to find people who are actually just unable to boot their devices and solve it through WinFE or some other method. I'm stuck on what to do, as it seems nobody else has this issue while resetting their PCs,...
  5. How to fix error 0xc000000d while trying to factory reset PC?

How to fix error 0xc000000d while trying to factory reset PC?: I've attempted to solve this on my own by searching the internet, only to find people who are actually just unable to boot their devices and solve it through WinFE or some other method. I'm stuck on what to do, as it seems nobody else has this issue while resetting their PCs,...
  6. Factory reset error

Factory reset error: So i was factory resetting my brothers computer. Started the reset and came back a few hours later to find this error. What do i do? Every time i press ok it just pops up again......
  7. Looping while trying a factory reset on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looping while trying a factory reset on windows 10: Hi while doing a factory reset on lenovo ideapad with an EMMC 64G running windows 10 there was a power outage now the computer is just looping on the lenovo logo. Can I get the laptop to continue the reset?...
  8. factory reset error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    factory reset error: I've been having problems resetting my computer every time I try to reset it it fails. Ive tried every option in for resetting my pc and it still doesn't work. I have also tried the SFC scan fix but the scan failed every time I tried. I'm unsure what other option I have to...
  9. Trying to factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to factory reset: I have a hp stream 11 that I am trying to factory reset and erase everything so my grandad can have it and log in with his windows account. When i go to factory reset it, it says I need 1.79gb more free space, but I cant free up anymore space. This laptop has 29.1gb of space,...
  10. Restarted while doing a factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarted while doing a factory reset: So while i was doing a factory reseted i restarted the pc because i wanted to cancel but it didn’t then after it restarted it gave me me a error saying pls install an operating system in hard disk and hard disk (3FO) and i have a windows 10 latop...