Windows 10: Errors while using Window file recovery

Discus and support Errors while using Window file recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have been trying to use file window file recovery software, but everytime i enter command it shows either of two errors- 1. Failed to create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dilbagsingh sidhu, May 14, 2021.

1. Errors while using Window file recovery

i have been trying to use file window file recovery software, but everytime i enter command it shows either of two errors- 1. Failed to create destination folder or 2. There was an error parsing your command.Please helpme to recover my files. I accidentally deleted few of my p.hd research related files.email me if possible at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Dilbagsingh sidhu, May 14, 2021
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, May 14, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Windows 10 recovery USB - which size???

Not even that. What creating a recovery drive does (if you select 'include system files') is to construct the files required to clean install Windows. If this is made on an OEM install these file will include the OEM custom apps and drivers - effectively a 'factory reset' drive. It is extracting an install image from your existing system files that takes the time.

The steps in making a recovery drive are shown in this tutorial...

Create Recovery Drive in Windows 10 | Tutorials

• first you choose whether or not to include system files (step 5 in tutorial)
    • next the recovery drive files are constructed (this can take a long time if you include system files)
    • only after that is complete will you be asked which usb to use (step 6 in tutorial). At this point you will be told how large a usb you need.

Without system files 512 Mb is sufficient. Including system files it will be just over 4GB.

At which step did you get the error? If you were not asked which usb to use then it was the construction of the system files that failed, nothing to do with what usb you had.

4. Errors while using Window file recovery

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Errors while using Window file recovery :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Errors while using Window file recovery

1. Errors while using Window file recovery - Similar Threads - Errors while using

2. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  3. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  4. Error Message using Windows File Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message using Windows File Recovery: I accidentally deleted the contents of my D:\DOCUMENTS folder. I tried the Windows File Recovery app and keep getting the "There was an error parsing your command. Please check /? for more information and try again." error message. I am not entering something correctly.What...
  5. Error Message using Windows File Recovery

Error Message using Windows File Recovery: I accidentally deleted the contents of my D:\DOCUMENTS folder. I tried the Windows File Recovery app and keep getting the "There was an error parsing your command. Please check /? for more information and try again." error message. I am not entering something correctly.What...
  6. Error Message using Windows File Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Errors while using Windows file Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors while using Windows file Recovery: Errors while using Window file recovery i have been trying to use file window file recovery software, but everytime i enter command it shows either of two errors-1. Failed to create destination folder or 2. There was an error parsing your command.Please help me to...
  8. Errors while using Windows file Recovery

Errors while using Windows file Recovery: Errors while using Window file recovery i have been trying to use file window file recovery software, but everytime i enter command it shows either of two errors-1. Failed to create destination folder or 2. There was an error parsing your command.Please help me to...
  9. Encrypted files recovery using recovery key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encrypted files recovery using recovery key: Before upgrading my system to windows 10 from windows 8.1, I backed up my files into an external hard drive (files are encrypted), now I am unable to copy the files to my computer. It says i don't have permission. I modified the permission for one file to see whether its...
  10. BSOD while using Windows 10 recovery tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using Windows 10 recovery tool: Hi guys i'm a new user here and not very much experienced with computers. i only have the basic understandings of things. I didn't know where to post this since it's multiple issues so here goes.About 3 days ago my pc BSOD while listening music and running fm17 on the...