Windows 10: Errors

Discus and support Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Now when I turn my laptop on it takes a long period of time to boot up. The screen stays dark and when it finally starts coming up I receive errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EmpressJC, Feb 29, 2020.

1. EmpressJC Win User

Errors

Now when I turn my laptop on it takes a long period of time to boot up. The screen stays dark and when it finally starts coming up I receive errors when it's booting up:

aswCmnBS.dll needs to be reinstalled

aswCmnOS.dll needs to be reinstalled

What are these errors and what do I need to do to fix it?

:)

EmpressJC, Feb 29, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Errors :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Errors :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Errors :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Errors :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Errors :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Errors :D

4. Mussels Win User

Errors

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Errors

1. Errors - Similar Threads - Errors

2. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  3. Constant appearing and disappearing port error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant appearing and disappearing port error message: I started getting annoying notification popping up over and over again on my computer yesterday. It said something about a USB device not being recognized but there was nothing plugged in so I just turned off the notifications. Now, I just hear this constant notification...
  4. Constant appearing and disappearing port error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant appearing and disappearing port error message: I started getting annoying notification popping up over and over again on my computer yesterday. It said something about a USB device not being recognized but there was nothing plugged in so I just turned off the notifications. Now, I just hear this constant notification...
  5. how do you fix this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you fix this error: when I try to start up call of duty advanced warfare it has an error that says the SteamApps could not be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-this-error/3abd59f8-80b6-455e-ba52-0882329a5fc4
  6. how do you fix this error

how do you fix this error: when I try to start up call of duty advanced warfare it has an error that says the SteamApps could not be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-this-error/3abd59f8-80b6-455e-ba52-0882329a5fc4
  7. Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.: Hi,I ran into an error, specifically An unspecified error occurred 6672732e637878 60f. while executing the CHKDSK command. Can someone tell me what is the error and how to fix it? The CHKDSK command doesn't seem to work....
  8. Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.

Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.: Hi,I ran into an error, specifically An unspecified error occurred 6672732e637878 60f. while executing the CHKDSK command. Can someone tell me what is the error and how to fix it? The CHKDSK command doesn't seem to work....
  9. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1: I can’t install the 22H2 update on my windows 10. I already tried trouble shooting but with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error-0x800700c1/ef401fe1-2c58-4f85-ad59-90fc3d69b35d
  10. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1: I can’t install the 22H2 update on my windows 10. I already tried trouble shooting but with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error-0x800700c1/ef401fe1-2c58-4f85-ad59-90fc3d69b35d