Windows 10: Errors

Discus and support Errors in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm troubleshooting my network status because the computor is being weird.the error that shows up is "The Windows wireless service is not running on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChaseHolland, May 13, 2021.

1. Errors

I'm troubleshooting my network status because the computor is being weird.the error that shows up is "The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer" and I did the steps that were supposed to fix it:1. Press the windows key+r2. Type "services.msc" followed by the enter key3. Find WLAN AutoConfig in services.4. Right click it and go to properties5. Change the startup type to Automatic6. Click apply 7.restart your computor.But the startup type was already on automatic.Help, please.

:)

ChaseHolland, May 13, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Errors

1. Errors - Similar Threads - Errors

2. I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005: I brought forza horizon 4 fortune island and I can't download because of error code:0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brought-forza-horizon-4-fortune-island-and-i/a8abe406-9f36-4262-a4e2-0910066dc62e
  3. How to fix error code 0xc0000017

How to fix error code 0xc0000017: Hi, I have windows 10 pro 64 bit installed in my laptop, but today while starting the laptop I am getting error code 0xc0000017 stating that " There isn't enough memory available to create a ramdisk device " as seen in the picture. Kindly also note that laptop was working...
  4. Error - Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error - Printing: Hello,I have a problem on one of my computers - it can't use the printer. For some reason I get an error and that's it, just "error". The printer and the PC are connected to the same network over a wired connection. I can browse the printer's web interface, the endpoint for...
  5. I keep getting an error code 0x80073712 when trying to download updates. Please advise

I keep getting an error code 0x80073712 when trying to download updates. Please advise: I keep getting an error code 0x80073712 when trying to download updates. My PC is Dell intelR pentium R silverJ5005 CPU @ 1.50Ghz 1.50Ghz 64bit Windows 10 21H1. Please advise...
  6. Will windows show a hardware change activation error if I upgrade my ram?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will windows show a hardware change activation error if I upgrade my ram?: Hi!I am trying to perform a RAM upgrade for my laptop. Will windows show a hardware change activation error if I upgrade my ram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-show-a-hardware-change-activation/8b1abd1c-333e-4978-8252-32a1536641c1
  7. application error almost every time i start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application error almost every time i start my computer: hello. i have this problem with my windows laptop every time i start it with a notifications about application error. i have searched about the same problem and said that i need to delete the wondershare. but when i try, it says that i need an administration permission to...
  8. 100% Disk error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% Disk error: Hi, I'm a student and I have a PC for educational purpose. ,2-3 months ago, there was a outbreak of COVID-19 again in Vietnam and I had to stay at home. I had to study online. My PC was very slow and I was late for some online classes. I have searched in some forum. They said...
  9. ERROR 0x80073701 - 2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ERROR 0x80073701 - 2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based...: It gets to 20% installation, pauses for six minutes, and then fails with a vague error message.I've used sfc /scannow, chkdsk /f, dism and other tools attempt to fix this problem. I've reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch, and this problem won't go away.How can this problem be...
  10. Windows Activation Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Error: hello everyone I am having a problem in activating my windows I tried troubleshooting but it still gave me an errorerror code is 0x8007000DI bought my laptop and windows 10 pro was already installed and I can't find my product key.What can I do?...