Windows 10: Errors

Discus and support Errors in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm troubleshooting my network status because the computor is being weird.the error that shows up is "The Windows wireless service is not running on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChaseHolland, May 13, 2021.

1. Errors

I'm troubleshooting my network status because the computor is being weird.the error that shows up is "The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer" and I did the steps that were supposed to fix it:1. Press the windows key+r2. Type "services.msc" followed by the enter key3. Find WLAN AutoConfig in services.4. Right click it and go to properties5. Change the startup type to Automatic6. Click apply 7.restart your computor.But the startup type was already on automatic.Help, please.

:)

ChaseHolland, May 13, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Errors

1. Errors - Similar Threads - Errors

2. ERROR MESSAGE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ERROR MESSAGE: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\40332.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again. Guys please help me with this problem , this is a error message that keeps popping up, Im having this...
  3. KB4493440 will not install, error 0x80240034

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4493440 will not install, error 0x80240034: I have had the exact same issue as KB4493440 will not install, error 0x80240034 - Microsoft CommunitySame build, same needs to avoid a fresh install, and I am stuck at the same point at the end of this thread ..."I tried to manually download the 2020-06 update from...
  4. BSODS possibly related to faulty memory? SYSTEM MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODS possibly related to faulty memory? SYSTEM MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR: Hi, I once again ask the lovely members here for some guidance.My PC has been behaving strangely these past few months. Software silently crashing without error messages, chrome tabs here and there dying, things like that. The perhaps oddest behaviour is when some...
  5. I have an error 28 on my external hard drive in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have an error 28 on my external hard drive in device manager: I have an error 28 on my external hard drive in device manager. Brand new computer and hard drive is perfect used to work in old computer cannot upload drivers yet the drive works perfectally. Cannot find a way to talk to microsoft...
  6. Windows 10 error code 0X80070003

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 error code 0X80070003: My desktop runs Windows 10 and I cannot red my AOL emails in windows mail. Against each user name it advises me to update password or give the account permissions to sinc.When I click on the users I get box asking me update the password for the account. It does not accept...
  7. Script Error in Outlook

Script Error in Outlook: I am getting a Script Error in Outlook 2019, as follows ...An error has occurred in the script on this page.Line: 278Char: 1Error : File name or class name not found during Automation operation.This started happening fairly recently. I have to click either Yes or No before I...
  8. Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection: Hello! I have a big problem with the internet connectivity with my laptop. I have closed the lid to lock it and went to the store. When i returned i saw the wifi driver is stopped because "it caused an error". I restarted it but nothing. After that i plugged lan cable to...
  9. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error plus windows 10 won't recognise my microsoft...

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error plus windows 10 won't recognise my microsoft...: Okay So This is a tricky one with a lot of parts.I Reset my computer about an hour ago after installing some software which All checked out with my antivirus and then I Come back to see the SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error on a blue screen. My computer...
  10. File system error -1073741515

File system error -1073741515: My network workstation Windows 10 Pro is functioning for the most part, but running any local executable file returns "File system error -1073741515". Additionally, even though I am logged in as Admin, system will not recognize Admin privileges; therefore, I cannot run any...