Windows 10: ESC records problem

Discus and support ESC records problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically i dont know what i pressed but now every time i press "ESC" it starts to record my screen. Any help please? submitted by /u/RiksaBoeh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RiksaBoeh, Nov 21, 2019.

1. ESC records problem

So basically i dont know what i pressed but now every time i press "ESC" it starts to record my screen. Any help please?

submitted by /u/RiksaBoeh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RiksaBoeh, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 21, 2019
  4. ESC records problem

Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

ESC records problem

1. ESC records problem - Similar Threads - ESC records problem

2. Hello, I have a problem with the default esc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have a problem with the default esc: Everytime I press esc it switches me to default browser. Thus esc is non functional. How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-the-default-esc/faf31194-82ad-4b4c-8418-52428c3ee2c9
  3. Hello, I have a problem with the default esc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with the default esc: Everytime I press esc it switches me to default browser. Thus esc is non functional. How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-the-default-esc/faf31194-82ad-4b4c-8418-52428c3ee2c9
  4. Esc function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Esc function: During the last three days on several occasions when I have my screen expanded and I have a video running I will try to go back to a regular size screen however the only way for me to accomplish this task is for me to put it on pause and then the function will work.Kenneth...
  5. Esc function

Esc function: During the last three days on several occasions when I have my screen expanded and I have a video running I will try to go back to a regular size screen however the only way for me to accomplish this task is for me to put it on pause and then the function will work.Kenneth...
  6. esc key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    esc key: I have no idea what I did, but now I when I hit my esc key I get the HP System Information window. In order for me to get the normal esc key function, I have to hit Shift + esc. Can someone help me undo this?...
  7. esc key

in Windows 10 Customization
    esc key: I have no idea what I did, but now I when I hit my esc key I get the HP System Information window. In order for me to get the normal esc key function, I have to hit Shift + esc. Can someone help me undo this?...
  8. esc key

9. Recording Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording Problems: Hello, I have having a problem since last few weeks. My microphone is not working properly. I have to regularly attend online meetings through MS Teams but when I try to unmute my microphone, it says "we couldn't open the microphone". After trying to run troubleshooter, it...
  10. ESC key is registering as ESC & + instead of just ESC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ESC key is registering as ESC & + instead of just ESC.: Hello, In excel when I press ESC, to cancel edit, it registers as "ESC & +" instead of just ESC. It is the same for chrome and other applications. It registers perfectly when I'm logging to desktop the first time. Windows 10 w/ Corsair Keyboard running iCue but no macros...