Windows 10: ESD Decrypter

Discus and support ESD Decrypter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ESD Decrypter - a GUI wrapper for the old, well-known script, but has a number of advantages: Beautiful design Automatically updates program and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Slonick2012, Jan 11, 2016.

1. ESD Decrypter

ESD Decrypter - a GUI wrapper for the old, well-known script, but has a number of advantages:

• Beautiful design
    • Automatically updates program and components
    • Automatically download new crypto key
    • Batch Processing
    • Calculating the of hash sums
    • Creating a bootable USB drive
    • More...

ESD Decrypter [​IMG]

ESD Decrypter [​IMG]

ESD Decrypter [​IMG]

ESD Decrypter [​IMG]

Important: On the way to the program must not contain spaces
    Adding keys:

• Create a text document *.key (be sure the expansion key, the name can be any)
    • Insert the key into file
    • You copy the file to the key, which is located in the folder with the program
    Download ESD Decrypter v5.0

:)

Slonick2012, Jan 11, 2016

2. SFC /SCANNOW report opencl.dll bad

Where is $Windows.~BT and what is ESD Decrypter?

Mike300ZXna, Jan 11, 2016
  3. [Ankit] Win User
    Windows 10 ESD via media creation tool.

Hello i am trying to upgrade my laptop to windows 10 (In place upgarde).I was downloading windows 10 using media creation tool and now file 10586.0.160426-1409.th2_refresh_clientsinglelanguage_ret_x64fre_en-us_.esd is downloaded.

I was looking for esd files what they are and found that a third party tool
    esd-decrypter-wimlib
    is required to convert esd to iso.I just want to ask and confirm which version of esd-decrypter-wimlin i need to do this.

thanks and regard

Ankit

[Ankit], Jan 11, 2016
  4. Kyhi Win User

ESD Decrypter

Still needs work..

information not working..

Can't use Folders with spaces (put Quotes around Folder selection Command)

Nice GUI..

Donate - to a GUI ??

The program is distributed for free, by the Author...

Also unwanted pop-up (outdate media player) via download link...

5. Superfly Win User
    I agree with Kyhi, nice GUI but essentially just a wrapper for existing exe's.

I have done something similar here: Releases · -Inc/Windows-ISO-Creator · GitHub

That, however, has my own CLR managed ESD decryption routine and ISO creation (unmanaged but using IMAPI2) all in pure .Net. The only third party component is Wimlib (... and no donation request *Wink )

Superfly, Jan 11, 2016
  6. I do not understand what it was about

7. I do not require Donat

8. Superfly Win User

ESD Decrypter

I realise that, but people pay for functionality (which in this case is mainly others' work) - not how it's packaged.

If you want to go the commercial route setup a www with all sorts of click bait, and include a non-distribution clause in the licence.
    Advertising revenue is more profitable.

Superfly, Jan 12, 2016
  9. This is not a commercial project, it is not made for the sake of money. I did it for myself, I enjoy it more convenient, as well as many others

Slonick2012, Jan 12, 2016
  10. Kyhi Win User
    So, If you donate your source code - other can donate their time to improve the program...

Just the fact you enjoyed creating the GUI for yourself - does not means you place 5 logo's asking for donations of money for your enjoyment..

That is one turn off.. the other is the phone home key update... Who maintains that ??

The KEY is found in the products.xml

Not trying to put you down - I use the authors program.. I like your GUI

but see room for improvement..

11. Kyhi Win User
    I deleted the program - It only works when installed on Drive C:\
    This worries me, because I do not know what information it is phoning home - when checking for updates...
    So I do not trust your EXE

Thema:

ESD Decrypter

1. ESD Decrypter - Similar Threads - ESD Decrypter

2. Can I delete the esd folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I delete the esd folder: so there is an near 5 gb folder called the Esd its directory is C:\ESD\Windows and it just basically looks like an windows installation folder and i could really use that 5 gb so can i delete it? and im not using windows insider etc etc...
  3. Can I delete the esd folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete the esd folder: so there is an near 5 gb folder called the Esd its directory is C:\ESD\Windows and it just basically looks like an windows installation folder and i could really use that 5 gb so can i delete it? and im not using windows insider etc etc...
  4. Can I delete the esd folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DISM error 0x800f081f couldn't restore health with both the .esd and .wim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM error 0x800f081f couldn't restore health with both the .esd and .wim: Can't restore health no matter what I try says "couldn't find initial files".DISM log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-error-0x800f081f-couldnt-restore-health-with/90cfacfc-f588-4835-9b27-846c14901629
  6. DISM error 0x800f081f couldn't restore health with both the .esd and .wim

DISM error 0x800f081f couldn't restore health with both the .esd and .wim: Can't restore health no matter what I try says "couldn't find initial files".DISM log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-error-0x800f081f-couldnt-restore-health-with/90cfacfc-f588-4835-9b27-846c14901629
  7. DISM error 0x800f081f couldn't restore health with both the .esd and .wim

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Is this esd usb normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this esd usb normal: Hey recently I tried installing a new Windows from a bootable drive but after flashing the iso through the media installer it showed this logo instead of the normal one does this affect my Windows installation on another PC or is it okI did go through the installation by...
  9. Is this esd usb normal

Is this esd usb normal: Hey recently I tried installing a new Windows from a bootable drive but after flashing the iso through the media installer it showed this logo instead of the normal one does this affect my Windows installation on another PC or is it okI did go through the installation by...
  10. Command to decrypt an esd file

in Windows 10 Support
    Command to decrypt an esd file: Hi When Windows 10 downloads an esd file with Windows Update, before installing it, Windows must decrypt it. What command used to do this? Thanks Bye 20084

Users found this page by searching for:

1. esd decrypter software

2. Windows 10 esd decrypter

3. esd décrypter wimlib gui

4. windows esd decryption software