Windows 10: ESD - Retail license for Windows 10 PRO

Discus and support ESD - Retail license for Windows 10 PRO in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi !I want to know how it works. Does linking your Retail license to Microsoft account keep your license safe from the others ? I mean , if I configure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Testing250, Jul 18, 2021.

1. ESD - Retail license for Windows 10 PRO

Hi !I want to know how it works. Does linking your Retail license to Microsoft account keep your license safe from the others ? I mean , if I configure the license in my Microsoft account to add my computer with Windows 10 PRO , if someone knows or saw the product key delivered from email and I linked immediately that product key to my Microsoft account , there is no way they can steal the key without getting into my Microsoft account to remove the license attached to my system ? So , it'll not work if they enter the product key inside their computers with Windows 10 pro because it's a linked

:)

Testing250, Jul 18, 2021

2. windows 10 ESD downgrade to windows 7 pro

Your question is very confusing.

So you have a software download of Windows 10 Pro with no product key.

Is that correct?

Then you say:

1. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

2. need a purchase license only windows 10 pro

3. how i can activate this license key(windows 10 pro ESD) on my PC with windows 7 pro?

4. I dont wanna use windows 10, i need use windwos 7 pro

If you already have Windows 7 why download Windows 10 Pro if you don't want to use Windows 10 Pro??

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If by some chance you mean that you bought Windows 10 Pro and you want to downgrade it for free to Windows 7 Pro, you can't.

Windows 10 Pro had to be a preinstalled OEM license.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jul 18, 2021
  3. IulianT Win User
    Resell my Windows 10 Retail ESD

Hello,

I bought an ESD Windows 10 Pro Retail product.

May I sell it to a company? I'm in Romania.

Thank You Very Much

IulianT, Jul 18, 2021
  4. krimetal Win User

ESD - Retail license for Windows 10 PRO

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

ESD - Retail license for Windows 10 PRO

1. ESD - Retail license for Windows 10 PRO - Similar Threads - ESD Retail license

2. ESD license for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ESD license for Windows 11.: Hi! Tell me, please, when will Microsoft "make us happy" with an ESD license for Windows 11 on sale in the Microsoft Store? To be honest, I and many are already tired of waiting. What is the problem and the "secret plan"? I can not understand....
  3. Is it legal that some retailers in my country sell Windows 10 ESD-license for up to $50...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal that some retailers in my country sell Windows 10 ESD-license for up to $50...: Hi!I'm from Ukraine.I wish to buy Windows 10 or 11 home ESD-license. Some well-known retailers in my country offer this product 10% cheaper than on microsoft.com? And some less known retailers offer windows ESD-license up to 30% cheaper?Is it legal? Can I trust them? Or how...
  4. Is it legal that some retailers in my country sell Windows 10 ESD-license for up to $50...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal that some retailers in my country sell Windows 10 ESD-license for up to $50...: Hi!I'm from Ukraine.I wish to buy Windows 10 or 11 home ESD-license. Some well-known retailers in my country offer this product 10% cheaper than on microsoft.com? And some less known retailers offer windows ESD-license up to 30% cheaper?Is it legal? Can I trust them? Or how...
  5. Is it legal that some retailers in my country sell Windows 10 ESD-license for up to $50...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. windows 10 pro ESD

windows 10 pro ESD: Hello,If I bought windows 10 pro esd license key, can it be used again if OS is reinstalled/formatted?Kindly assist. Regards,Hamza https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-esd/6044acb6-fc50-47c6-8194-6d3825228e92
  7. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License: Hi,A, year ago I had purchased a genuine sealed Windows 10 Pro Retail pack, it came with a USB, CD Key and a manual.I had installed that in my laptop, which I've changed to a Windows 10 Home now for home use.Now, I've built a new PC and I wanted to Activate my Win 10 Pro...
  8. Multiple Windows 10 Pro Retail License Keys

Multiple Windows 10 Pro Retail License Keys: Hi, at Win 10's early existence, I accumulated 4 Win 10 Pro Retail license keys from non-Microsoft retailers and I still know what the 4 keys are: 1 I've found to be active in a Hyper-V virtual machine. 1 I've found to be active on a rarely booted offline disk. 1 of...
  9. Resell my Windows 10 Retail ESD

Resell my Windows 10 Retail ESD: Hello, I bought an ESD Windows 10 Pro Retail product. May I sell it to a company? I'm in Romania. Thank You Very Much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resell-my-windows-10-retail-esd/7e0a29e3-3545-47cd-ad66-0a4fa94441c9"
  10. Retail license for Windows 10?

Retail license for Windows 10?: Dees Microsoft sell Retail license for Windows 10 or all Windows 10 OEM? 77417

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Retail esd vs retail fpp

2. Esd retail windows 10