Windows 10: Eset delete window file

Discus and support Eset delete window file in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello folks. Can you help me please? Last night (late night) i get new pc with windows 10 inside. Before on old PC i used Eset smart security so i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Magas, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Magas Win User

Eset delete window file

Hello folks. Can you help me please?

Last night (late night) i get new pc with windows 10 inside. Before on old PC i used Eset smart security so i thought it gonna be good idea install this anti-virus in the new pc.

Before and after installation everything was fine. After one hour Eset window pop up with virus message. My head like vanished and i can't tell what that message was and what eset found..

But it was about windows tool search.. and there was 3 word. i just can't remember now. After this i just google it and there was writed that this is not virus but only windows search tool to find all stuff programs etc.

Accidentally i pushed not ignore but clean that "virus". And after this search bar start not show any result. PC start to be slow. Icons on desktop with no logo. I can't turn on some windows programs like Run or Services. What i can use still is Control Panel.

I just don't know what to do and how to fix this. Can you help me please? I don't have restore point. I try rebuild Index by instruction but it not help me. After restart same problem. I think all this because i delete something important.

btw when i search about that "virus" i used Chrome. But after this Clean thing in history i can't look what i write because there is no history about it.

I try google about eset and virus he found in win 10 but i can't found what particular it calls.. what i remember that words was windows, tool, search, exe something like that..

p.s. i need change language in pc. When i open Region & Language window stuck and what i can do just push X to slose. System just can't respond.

:)

Magas, Dec 9, 2018
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Eset delete window file ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Eset delete window file

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Eset delete window file

1. Eset delete window file - Similar Threads - Eset delete window

2. ESET

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ESET: HiTrying to uninstall the Eset scanner program when i click brings me to control panel to uninstall the programbut its not there?THANK YOUTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eset/a7b70dfd-0ac3-481e-a26a-1dded67112f4
  3. ESET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ESET: HiTrying to uninstall the Eset scanner program when i click brings me to control panel to uninstall the programbut its not there?THANK YOUTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eset/a7b70dfd-0ac3-481e-a26a-1dded67112f4
  4. ESET

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Eset Removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Eset Removal: Hello, winver; 1903 I used Eset (One time Scan) free for a 2nd opinion. It downloaded 'esetonlinescanner_enu.exe'. Which I ran a few weeks ago. It placed shortcut on my desktop. Today just noticed my windows defender & Malwarebytes anti exploit icons do not appear in Task...
  6. Cannot delete Purge leftover ESET Security data(ESET InternetSecurity)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete Purge leftover ESET Security data(ESET InternetSecurity): Hello, I'm trying to uninstall the leftovers of my ESET Internet Security uninstall. So, I used the ESET uninstaller (in Windows safe mode) To delete the so called “Purge leftover ESET Security data”. Since I always get an error. This is the log: Product uninstallation:...
  7. What is ESET?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is ESET?: What is ESEY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-eset/61f20afd-97d0-4563-8b12-d4144878a20c
  8. ESET SECURITY

ESET SECURITY: I am trying out ESET security based on a recomedation I received in the Community. I love it and considering purchasing it but not until my free trial is almost out - that way I get an extra month. They are already showing me -"only 29 days left purchase now". My question...
  9. All my files where deleted from my computer by factory eset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All my files where deleted from my computer by factory eset: I wanted to factory reset my computer, i ONLY wanted to erase games, files that i MADE, and such things. After i factory reset, it asked me if i wanted to keep or delete key files, and i pressed on reject. After, i got logged in as administrator, and as soon as i get logged...
  10. Malware/eset

Malware/eset: Has any body have this happen ? Windows 10 Pro,eset and malwarebytes paid.I was on the internet looking at sites with Pictures of Tv Stars. Close my browser (firefox). Got a popup that defender needs to scan you computer (i'm using eset. Checked eset was turned off....