Windows 10: ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition

Discus and support ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ESET Internet Security® 10 and ESET® NOD32® Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition Beta [img] [img] Known Issues • Upgrade from previous... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cluster Head, Jun 3, 2016.

1. ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition

ESET Internet Security® 10 and ESET® NOD32® Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition Beta

ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition [​IMG]

ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition [​IMG]

Source and Beta download: Antivirus and Internet Security for Windows

:)

Cluster Head, Jun 3, 2016
  2. MainSoft Win User

Inconsistent warnings from Security Center about allegedly disabled antivirus software

Hi,

[running Windows 10 Creators + ESET NOD32 antivirus]

If I enable the antivirus warnings in the Security Center, I constantly get notifications telling me that "Windows Defender and ESET NOD32 are both turned off". Of course, Windows Defender is disabled since I have installed ESET NOD32. When I get this notification,
    I look at the Security Center and I can see that ESET NOD32 is recognized as active. So what gives ?

I see that this problem is not new and can appear with other third-party antivirus software. I know how to disable these notifications but I'm curious about the reasons of this inconsistency.

I also have, as many others, the "Error while updating ESET NOD32 Antivirus status to SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE_ON" problem. I have posted about this in another thread because I'm not sure that these problems are related. Maybe they are : I'm usually receiving
    the notifications a few minutes after the SECURITY_PRODUCT_STATE_ON event has been sent to the Event log.

Reports about this issue started to appear with Windows 8. I guess it's now time to fix it ?

MainSoft, Jun 3, 2016
  3. Windows Defender vs ESET NOD32 or ESET Smart Security on Windows 10

Hello,

I have desktop computers running Windows 10 Pro (upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro) Connected to Internet via cable to a local router (not public Wi-Fi).

I want to purchase ESET NOD32 or ESET Smart Security.

I don't know which is better: keeping Windows Defender running with Windows Firewall, or purchasing ESET NOD32 (with Windows Firewall) or ESET Smart Security.

Knowing that, I've installed ESET Smart Security 8 (30 days free trial) on Windows 10 and it slows down Sleep and Shut down computer, and sometimes, the system does not responding on these states (Sleep and Shut down).

I don't need extra tools in ESET SS such as ESET Anti-Theft.

Is there any advantage of ESET SS/NOD32 over Microsoft built-in security? If not, I prefer the built-in security systems because they are more stable, compatible and working smoother than other free and paid 3rd parity security software.

Thank you.

[Moved from Windows]

Semian M. S. Kanimarani, Jun 3, 2016
Thema:

ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition

1. ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition - Similar Threads - ESET Internet Security®10

2. Error exit code decimal: -2068052293 to install Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 Express

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error exit code decimal: -2068052293 to install Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 Express: I am currently starting the university career of Computer Systems Engineering and as part of it I need to install Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 Express; However, I have encountered problems when wanting to install this program. The error it shows me is: exit code decimal:...
  3. Error exit code decimal: -2068052293 to install Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 Express

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error exit code decimal: -2068052293 to install Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 Express: I am currently starting the university career of Computer Systems Engineering and as part of it I need to install Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 Express; However, I have encountered problems when wanting to install this program. The error it shows me is: exit code decimal:...
  4. BSOD WINDOWS11®

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WINDOWS11®: Hi I am Ali After an update I turned on my computer and when I entered the desktop after five mins my computer showed the blue screen of death and immediately restarted without being able to read the information and when it turned on I went to the BIOS screen and it was like...
  5. BSOD WINDOWS11®

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WINDOWS11®: Hi I am Ali After an update I turned on my computer and when I entered the desktop after five mins my computer showed the blue screen of death and immediately restarted without being able to read the information and when it turned on I went to the BIOS screen and it was like...
  6. Windows Security & ESET NOD32

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security & ESET NOD32: Hi, I have ESET NOD32 Installed on my Laptop but also Windows Security. I would normally uninstall Windows Security to avoid any conflicts, but can't find the option. Should i try and find a way to Uninstall Windows Security or leave both on my Laptop? Thanks...
  7. ESET Nod32 removal

ESET Nod32 removal: How do I get Eset Nod32 off my laptop? I've tried all the online suggestions, it won't go away. Win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eset-nod32-removal/de90451d-dd53-47b4-8d95-030f2f0ae9f6
  8. Windows ® Installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ® Installer: Hi, how do I get rid of Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.17134.1 It keeps popping up every time sign into my laptopa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-installer/1149f84b-b10d-4ac6-b9b3-fb6f6dea13b1
  9. ESET NOD32 version 11 released.

ESET NOD32 version 11 released.: Version 11.0.144.0 has been released today. Changelog: NEW :UEFI Scanner Updated : Connected Home Monitor Updated : Accessibility improvements - Screen reader software support NEW : License Manager (my.eset.com) Updated : Installer and Activation changes NEW : Product...
  10. ESET NOD32 v10 due soon.

ESET NOD32 v10 due soon.: I got an email from ESET tonight giving news that version 10 of all the ESET apps would be released by the end of the month. I've been using the beta releases of version 10 for the last five months and they have all performed excellently. Well worth a try when the final is...