Windows 10: eSIM

Discus and support eSIM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; will upgrading to windows 10 pro give me an eSIM option? i currently dont have that on this laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaminROG, Jan 3, 2020.

1. JaminROG Win User

eSIM

will upgrading to windows 10 pro give me an eSIM option? i currently dont have that on this laptop

:)

JaminROG, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

eSIM: Full manageability for mobile data on PC

Source: eSIM: Full manageability for mobile data on PC

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    eSIM: Full manageability for mobile data on PC

Source: eSIM: Full manageability for mobile data on PC

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

eSIM

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

eSIM

1. eSIM - Similar Threads - eSIM

2. esim option missing from windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    esim option missing from windows 11: Hi, I'm using HP Elitebook 865 g9. I already installed a wwan card, added esim and it's work. But later, I use physic sim card instead and today I can not found esim option in cellular menu.I try some solution below:1. Disable all services except Microsoft services and...
  3. esim option missing from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    esim option missing from windows 11: Hi, I'm using HP Elitebook 865 g9. I already installed a wwan card, added esim and it's work. But later, I use physic sim card instead and today I can not found esim option in cellular menu.I try some solution below:1. Disable all services except Microsoft services and...
  4. How to get an instance of ESim?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get an instance of ESim?: Hello.I need to use some methods on ESim manage profiles etc., but I am not sure how to get an instance of ESim that I can execute methods on.Thanks in advance!Regards,Verica...
  5. How to get an instance of ESim?

How to get an instance of ESim?: Hello.I need to use some methods on ESim manage profiles etc., but I am not sure how to get an instance of ESim that I can execute methods on.Thanks in advance!Regards,Verica...
  6. How to get an instance of ESim?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. 5g network supported esim?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5g network supported esim?: I purchased on Victus by HP Gaming Laptop15-fb0136AX ,I'm going to use on esim but this laptop which to support network 4g or 5g? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-network-supported-esim/7d9c6fd6-0ef6-4e83-bb7c-0fac08cceb48
  8. Esim supported network 5g?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Esim supported network 5g?: I purchased on Victus by HP Gaming Laptop15-fb0136AX ,I'm going to use on esim but this laptop which to support network 4g or 5g? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/esim-supported-network-5g/bdca7bf9-916f-44be-9794-aeb3abc45cb0
  9. 5g network supported esim?

5g network supported esim?: I purchased on Victus by HP Gaming Laptop15-fb0136AX ,I'm going to use on esim but this laptop which to support network 4g or 5g? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-network-supported-esim/7d9c6fd6-0ef6-4e83-bb7c-0fac08cceb48
  10. Esim supported network 5g?

Esim supported network 5g?: I purchased on Victus by HP Gaming Laptop15-fb0136AX ,I'm going to use on esim but this laptop which to support network 4g or 5g? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/esim-supported-network-5g/bdca7bf9-916f-44be-9794-aeb3abc45cb0