Windows 10: Espionage from Teamviewer

Discus and support Espionage from Teamviewer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! I felt that somebody was moving my documents and taking screenshot frommy work. So I called Servicedesk coz I saw that it probably was someone... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Henry Alexandro, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Espionage from Teamviewer

Hello!

I felt that somebody was moving my documents and taking screenshot frommy work. So I called Servicedesk coz I saw that it probably was someone thathave access to TEAMVIEWER.

they lie to me coz I found the LOgfile. and I found a lot of dates that somebody with ID: zzgvwc9 been login in to my computer, but Idon’t know what they been doing. Could somebody please help me with this? Seewhat they been doing? Espionage? See the log and please tell me what is goingon.

Kind regards

/Henry

:)

Henry Alexandro, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Lunsfordc Win User

Teamviewer

Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect.

I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I don't really understand the problem.

Any suggestions would be most welcomed.

Thanks,

Lunsfordc, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Connect to windows phone from PC with Teamviewer

So you cannot control Windows Phone with Team viewer but you can control your PC remotely from your device using TeamViewer.

I just installed it on my device and on my PC and it works pretty well although I do think it is hard to do what you want only because of the size of the screen on your device.

Were you able to control your PC from your device?

This might be of some interest:

Which operating systems are supported?
    TeamViewer 9 is available for the following operating systems:

Windows

Mac OS

Linux

• CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Mandriva, Mint, Red Hat, SUSE and Ubuntu
    Android

• TeamViewer for Remote Control: Android version 2.1 and later
    • TeamViewer for Meetings: Android version 2.2 and later
    • TeamViewer QuickSupport: Android version 2.3.3 and later
    iOS

• TeamViewer for Remote Control: iOS 5.0 and later
    • TeamViewer for Meetings: iOS 5.0 and later
    • TeamViewer QuickSupport: iOS 5.0 and later
    Windows Phone

• TeamViewer for Remote Control: Windows Phone 8 and later

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Espionage from Teamviewer

Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

Not sure if anyone is familiar with this one but at work we use Solarwinds Dameware for a LOT of the work we do. For external support we utilize TeamViewer. I believe we share 3 licenses that can be active at a single time. For personal use i also use Teamviewer as well since its very very convenient.

As to the software suggested i rather test it in a Sandbox Environment before i even think of installing on a PC.

scoutingwraith, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Espionage from Teamviewer

1. Espionage from Teamviewer - Similar Threads - Espionage Teamviewer

2. TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....: I have an issue with TeamViewer application being downloaded on my pcwindows 11 without permission and not being listed on installed apps. every time I delete the app from the folder it keeps re-downloading automatically. It down loads to appdata/Roaming every time in a...
  3. TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TeamViewer application downloads after I delete it every time and without my permission....: I have an issue with TeamViewer application being downloaded on my pcwindows 11 without permission and not being listed on installed apps. every time I delete the app from the folder it keeps re-downloading automatically. It down loads to appdata/Roaming every time in a...
  4. How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?: I need to know how to turn off s mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-teamviewer-on-a-laptop-with/5dc33c4a-1433-42e7-af01-56f535a374f8
  5. How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?

How do I download teamviewer on a laptop with windows 11 s mode?: I need to know how to turn off s mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-teamviewer-on-a-laptop-with/5dc33c4a-1433-42e7-af01-56f535a374f8
  6. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?: my win 10 is running extrmely slow... looks like disk is running 100% often.. you still offer teamviewer service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greg-carmack-can-you-do-teamviewer/9df79a0b-6b90-482b-9fbb-41694b069f61
  7. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?: my win 10 is running extrmely slow... looks like disk is running 100% often.. you still offer teamviewer service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greg-carmack-can-you-do-teamviewer/9df79a0b-6b90-482b-9fbb-41694b069f61
  8. Greg Carmack - Can you do TeamViewer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...: Ok so the past couple days I been turning on my pc and I notice a small black rectangle appear on my desk top and I figured out why it was there and it’s because for some reason teamviewer is running as a task and Everytime I stop the task and delete the file that’s it’s in...
  10. TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TeamViewer is causing a black rectangle and I have never installed teamviewer on my pc so I...: Ok so the past couple days I been turning on my pc and I notice a small black rectangle appear on my desk top and I figured out why it was there and it’s because for some reason teamviewer is running as a task and Everytime I stop the task and delete the file that’s it’s in...