Windows 10: Essential Hyper-Converged Cloud Questions Answered

Discus and support Essential Hyper-Converged Cloud Questions Answered in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; The post Essential Hyper-Converged Cloud Questions Answered appeared first on Win10 FAQ. read more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Essential Hyper-Converged Cloud Questions Answered

Win10 FaQ, Nov 22, 2022

2. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are looking for an option to build Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure with GPU for your customers.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 22, 2022
  3. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

My customer asked me if we can build Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure with GPU (NVidia)

They would like to run CAD software on the virtual machines.

Thanks,

<Edit by Microsoft Moderator>

Tomer Gardi, Nov 22, 2022
  4. LemP Win User

Answer to question

You've posted 5 questions:

1. On January 15, you posted "Word 2013 document too large in windows10"; Stefan Blom replied on January 16 and you marked his reply as the answer to your question
    2. On January 18, you posted "Word documents sent to cloud"; there have been 11 replies to that question and on January 19, you marked Jay Freedman's reply as the answer and replied "Got it! Thanks!"
    3. On February 6, you posted "Windows 7 updates"; I replied on Feb 6 and you replied "Ok, thanks!"
    4. On March 31, you posted "Windows 7 updates" which is essentially identical to the question you posted on February 6. It appears that user PINGROSHEKKA replied to your post but that reply was split into its own separate thread by a Volunteer Moderator because
      rather than being a reply to you, user PINGROSHEKKA asked an unrelated question.
    5. Finally, today you posted "Answer to question"; Frederik Long has replied twice.

I would be glad to clarify my February 6 reply to your question if you explain your confusion. If you've received new updates on your Windows 7 computer since February 6, open Windows Update, click the link for "View update history" and list the updates
    you're confused about.

The following, for example, are the updates I've received since February 6 on a Windows 7 system. Although it looks like a lot of updates, they are, in fact, the very updates listed in my February 6 reply:

• "signature" updates for Microsoft Security Essentials or Windows Defender; in the list below, these are the different "versions" of KB915597
    • for another Microsoft product installed on your computer, such as Microsoft Office 2016;
      in the list below, these are
      • the February and March versions of the "Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool" KB 890830
      • update for Microsoft Word 2016
      • update for Microsoft Office 2016
      • update for Microsoft Skype for Business 2016
      • update for Microsoft Outlook 2016
      • update for Microsoft Excel 2016

Essential Hyper-Converged Cloud Questions Answered 3d1e75d7-2820-4899-af4c-3e949a254521?upload=true.jpg

Thema:

1. Essential Hyper-Converged Cloud Questions Answered - Similar Threads - Essential Hyper Converged

2. Converges are a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converges are a problem: A lead base says converge to it. We would need the lead on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converges-are-a-problem/b9919a00-76cb-48ec-982c-6e5f3417ec47
  3. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  4. Answer the question

Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  5. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  6. Question Answered

Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  7. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  9. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    hyper converged infrastructure microsoft: My customer asked me if we can build Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure with GPU (NVidia) They would like to run CAD software on the virtual machines. Thanks, Tomer Gardi *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...