Windows 10: establish target

Discus and support establish target in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, hope ur all well. The code below creates a dropdown. I select a record from my database and that record is displayed showing my username, password,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Mar 22, 2020.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

establish target

Hi, hope ur all well. The code below creates a dropdown. I select a record from my database and that
    record is displayed showing my username, password, etc. or that record and a link to that target(url).
    Thee times visited(visits) and date and time last visited(lastused) but all records are updated?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <?php
    $servername = "localhost";
    $username = "root";
    $password = "";
    $dbname = "homedb";

// Create...

establish target

1Tsme1941, Mar 22, 2020

2. Unable to save bookmarks and establish a permanent profile

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating. I will check what best I can do to help you out and ensure you receive assistance as soon as possible.

• What are you referring to when you say “I am unable to establish my permanent profile”?
    As an initial step, I suggest you to check if you can find the favorites in on the favorite folder on the computer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Key in %userprofile% and press Enter

• Make sure you have a Favorites folder listed in the %userprofile% folder.
    You may refer: Use favorites to save websites you like

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/add-view-organize-favorites#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps.

Do update us with the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 22, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

establish target [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 22, 2020
  4. establish target

Cannot establish a homegroup

To further assist you with your concern, we advise that you enable the option
    Show hidden files, folders, or drives
    in File Explorer Options. You may follow the steps provided below on how to enable it:

• Open Cortana.
    • Type File Explorer Options.
    • Click on File Explorer Options.
    • Click on the View tab.
    • Click on Show hidden files, folders, or drives under the
      Advanced settings

After enabling the option, to establish the HomeGroup, you may follow the steps provided by
    PaulNaley on August 9, 2015 found on this thread.

Let us know the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Stephanie Sal, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

establish target

1. establish target - Similar Threads - establish target

2. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  3. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  4. How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?: How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-windows-media-player-audio-to/dfda97ab-e307-4a5d-83b9-9b66cafd3601
  5. How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?

How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?: How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-windows-media-player-audio-to/dfda97ab-e307-4a5d-83b9-9b66cafd3601
  6. All remote connections are being unresponsive while establishing a connection. How do I get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All remote connections are being unresponsive while establishing a connection. How do I get...: We have installed the team viewer on our client's desktop and tried to connect remotely and it worked for a couple of days. We can go into their system without any issues. After that for some unknown reason, we can't connect to their system. It just shows connecting for a...
  7. All remote connections are being unresponsive while establishing a connection. How do I get...

All remote connections are being unresponsive while establishing a connection. How do I get...: We have installed the team viewer on our client's desktop and tried to connect remotely and it worked for a couple of days. We can go into their system without any issues. After that for some unknown reason, we can't connect to their system. It just shows connecting for a...
  8. All remote connections are being unresponsive while establishing a connection. How do I get...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. frequent attempts through settings to establish HPENVY Inspire 72003 series have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent attempts through settings to establish HPENVY Inspire 72003 series have...: a new printer HP ENVY Inspire 7200e was installed in compliance with instructions/the same printing problem exists/printer will print reports and copy documents/documents created and/or needingprinting from print command will not print/6 documents in queue/more require print...
  10. frequent attempts through settings to establish HPENVY Inspire 72003 series have...

frequent attempts through settings to establish HPENVY Inspire 72003 series have...: a new printer HP ENVY Inspire 7200e was installed in compliance with instructions/the same printing problem exists/printer will print reports and copy documents/documents created and/or needingprinting from print command will not print/6 documents in queue/more require print...